$1500 PC 6800k, AIB GTX 1080, 480gb SSD, 16GB ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not dead.

choose Format hdd only and No OS.
Total is
$1607 - 5% = $1526 free shipping.

If you want to buy Win7 or Win10 from them, add $100.

Still not a bad deal.

it's not dead.

choose Format hdd only and No OS.
Total is
$1607 - 5% = $1526 free shipping.

If you want to buy Win7 or Win10 from them, add $100.

Still not a bad deal.

Where are you seeing this extra 5% discount? The link above already had "Format hhd only" selected. Total is $1607.

Ah, nevermind, I see that the supposedly expired "SPRING0410" still works.

slickdeals thread has coupon code "NB3" listed.
OP did bad rip from SD.

This is probably a decent deal but.... just going to make some clarification:

1526-1160=362... that's more than 20% (closer to 25%) of the price of the thing. So no, the GPU/CPU does not make up "almost the entire" price of the thing. The motherboard in it is also not rated terribly well on any site, too.

Still probably an okay deal for anyone needing a full replacement. Otherwise, a bit of a tossup imo.

This is probably a decent deal but.... just going to make some clarification:

1526-1160=362... that's more than 20% (closer to 25%) of the price of the thing. So no, the GPU/CPU does not make up "almost the entire" price of the thing. The motherboard in it is also not rated terribly well on any site, too.

Still probably an okay deal for anyone needing a full replacement. Otherwise, a bit of a tossup imo.

$362 for motherboard, case, cpu cooler, power supply and ram isn't that bad.

I bit for one since my wifes old i3 died finally but changed out a few parts. Different case, power supply, better mobo, min ram and hdd as I have 32GB DDR4 and a 950pro to go in it. Price including tax was still at right around 1600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back