15$ USD for a nuclearsnake logo

well, looks like i havnt been able to make time to work on this :( as i leave tomorrow. damn

Okay. Did most of it. Time to goto bed. I'll finish up tomorrow and post it; I apologize for the delay. I think you'll like this.

Have no fear... I'm almost done ;) I can only work on it for a few minutes before I have to get to something else.. so when I'm done there should be about an hour of work into it.

Okay, so I'm done. 100% freehand drawn with the exception of the background. Hope you enjoy it. Please remember that since I saved it as a JPEG file the quality is greatly decreased; there is a blur and artifacts from the compression. The original file is 1080 x 1133 pixels.

I will size it to any size(s) you wish in any format(s) you wish.

I apologize for the watermarks however it is to simply protect against the "others" that may browse this board.

File size of image below is approx. 196 KB; this is to somewhat preserve the quality due to JPEG.

nuclearsnake.jpg

Thank you,
RandysWay

Oh, forgot to add that I will add whatever text you like where ever you want, plus in any size you wish.

RandysWay

that is a pretty good freehand drawing of a snake, i wish i could draw like that :) it is pretty cool looking, imagine how awesome it would be with an animated tounge :)

Randy, that is a really nice piece of work, whether it wins or not. I assume you used Illustrator? I wish I could use Illustrator as well as I can use Photoshop.

BTW, when you say "I apologize for the watermarks however it is to simply protect against the "others" that may browse this board.", are you referring to someone in particular? Just curious.

compslckr and cuemasterfl, thank you for your comments! I used 100% Adobe Photoshop 8.0.

About my comment on the watermarks, no it is not about somebody particular. Sometimes leechers browse boards and like to steal artwork and claim they made it by themselves. If nuclearsnake wishes to choose my artwork for the winning piece I wouldnt want somebody to claim they made it and use it as theirs.

RandysWay

I totally understand about the watermakes. If I ever decided to do something like this again (pay for logo) I'll add in the 1st post to watermark the images.

Good job on the snake RandysWay. Did you use a mouse or a tablet?

I'm new to this section of the forums (though now, a pretty veteran [H] reader), so here goes nothing...

720x90

NS720x90.jpg

120x120

NS120x120.jpg

and lastly, and very tinily (is that a word? it is now :p ), 48x48

NS48x48.jpg

If you like it, I have a HUGE (like 3600x3600) image of it, great for websites, etc.

Enjoy!
-cold

coldfusion said:
I'm new to this section of the forums (though now, a pretty veteran [H] reader), so here goes nothing...

720x90

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v345/hawaii2k4/NS720x90.jpg

120x120

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v345/hawaii2k4/NS120x120.jpg

and lastly, and very tinily (is that a word? it is now :p ), 48x48

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v345/hawaii2k4/NS48x48.jpg

If you like it, I have a HUGE (like 3600x3600) image of it, great for websites, etc.

Enjoy!
-cold
I like I like

Its going to be hard to pick a winner. :confused:

Okay so heres a few different versions. Let me know of any suggestions for your taste. :)

Biohazard on Neck
nuclearsnake2.jpg

Biohazard in Throat
nuclearsnake3.jpg

Nuclear Green
nuclearsnake4.jpg

Nuclear Green & Fire in Throat
nuclearsnake5.jpg

Edit: If you choose my logo I'll just send you all the PSD's for all different versions so you can change it later if you like. :)

RandysWay

Sure thing. I'll size it to any size, but I'll do the three sizes you gave before. Would you like me to put any "nuclear snake" text on the three smaller sizes or would you like the snake only on the banners?

And then the grand question: Which one do you want me to put as a banner?

Lets go with the 1st one and for the banner, yeah, add "nuclearsnake" in lower case in whichever manner you think looks best. :)

The first one, original one, a few days ago, or the first one I just uploaded with the biohazard on its neck?

RandysWay said:
The first one, original one, a few days ago, or the first one I just uploaded with the biohazard on its neck?
The first one you uploaded with the biohazard on its neck

Okay so I made some banners. So, I noticed about two minutes ago I went a little...okay, a bit overboard. ;) If all 35 doesnt show up, let me know. Tell me the ones you like the most..

Just wanted to point out the fact that you're welcome to all 223 MB of PSD's of your logo. :D

ns-banner-1.jpg

ns-banner-2.jpg

ns-banner-3.jpg

ns-banner-4.jpg

ns-banner-5.jpg

ns-banner-6.jpg

ns-banner-7.jpg

ns-banner-8.jpg

ns-banner-9.jpg

ns-banner-10.jpg

ns-banner-11.jpg

ns-banner-12.jpg

ns-banner-13.jpg

ns-banner-14.jpg

ns-banner-15.jpg

ns-banner-16.jpg

ns-banner-17.jpg

ns-banner-18.jpg

ns-banner-19.jpg

ns-banner-20.jpg

ns-banner-21.jpg

ns-banner-22.jpg

ns-banner-23.jpg

ns-banner-24.jpg

ns-banner-25.jpg

ns-banner-26.jpg

ns-banner-27.jpg

ns-banner-28.jpg

ns-banner-29.jpg

ns-banner-30.jpg

ns-banner-31.jpg

ns-banner-32.jpg

ns-banner-33.jpg

ns-banner-34.jpg

ns-banner-35.jpg

Edit: Spacing
Edit 2: Spacing (again!)
Edit 3: Spacing.. should be the last time.. dont want it to look like a rainbow now do I? :)
RandysWay

Oh my poor 56k modem
from the ones i did let get loaded they look great but maybe next time you post that many images make a text link to each one.

wow, have a bit of time on your hands ;)

35 logos is alot, but some of them did turn out pretty cool :) i still like that snake :)

Well if y'all want me to turn it into text links let me know ;) I totally forgot about 56k's, sorry guys. I hope nuclearsnake aint 56k.

Thanks for the comments Ezteh, Bad_Boy, & compslckr :)

Its not the bandwidth thats hurting me, its the amount of RAM all the logo's take up! :D

And that is a lot of logos btw. :eek:

Thought I'd upload a big version (the .psd I have is about four times this size... 1600x1600 at 166 dpi 0_o).

nsbig1.jpg

Back