$15 To The Winning Logo To Be Displayed At QuakeCon 2004

Being the n00b i am i textured all of the text and graphics separatly...well mostly so it took me like 3 hours to do... the fonts are free... except for the AMD logo of corse... i dunno how much of a problem it is... but hey its free advertisement... and i am sure they dont care if their logo is out there... thats why they made it right... anywho i have a 1000x1000 one with 100 dpi sitting around this is just a jpeg of it... i was going to go for cut metal look with laZers and stuff but then i realize i wasnt able to cause i got no skills... this is my first photoshop for something w00t

Got this in three minutes before the deadline, whew! Original is MUCH larger. All 100% hand drawn, about four hours of work total. Hope you enjoy.

clawhammer.jpg

Thanks!

RandysWay

RandysWay said:
Got this in three minutes before the deadline, whew! Original is MUCH larger. All 100% hand drawn, about four hours of work total. Hope you enjoy.

Whoa a claw coming out of his arm? You should get a job designing charactors for Doom 4.
;)

Here's mine with athlon colors and few minor changes. Original is 1600x1800. Text can be changed to whatever you want.
sickrig2.gif

daddybigwords said:

Thanks for all your amazing entries but it has been the concensus of those closest to us that this "clown with hammer" is the most like the concept of SNT and the outline set forth in this thread. Daddybigwords is the winner. Thanks again. :D

-Dan

Back