15% off order (Max $50 savings) at Newegg.com using Paypal as payment Starts 12/15

Ordered an Xbox 360 Pro. With free shipping, I saved $60.00 (PayPal cash back and no sales tax). :cool:

bit the bullet on this. upgraded to 12gb of ram, some of the sexy corsair memory just HAPPENED to show up as in-stock today :p

Was I supposed to receive an e-mail or something for the newegg cash back? I don't see anything, I clicked on the paypal 15% off banner and it took me to paypal to pay for the order and that was all that I saw.

I guess we wait till tommorrow to see if we get the 15%. I ordered a DFI Lanparty Jr which normally goes for $150, a Silvestone 600w modular PS, and an Athlon64 X2 4850E to throw in my free ECS mobo that I got with my Fry's Phenom deal.

Was I supposed to receive an e-mail or something for the newegg cash back? I don't see anything, I clicked on the paypal 15% off banner and it took me to paypal to pay for the order and that was all that I saw.

I think the deal ended last night. You probably didn't get the discount.

I also didn't receive my cashback yet. I clicked the paypal link stating that I would get 15% on the single item.

I also didn't receive my cashback yet. I clicked the paypal link stating that I would get 15% on the single item.

It's supposed to take up to 48 hours to get the "rebate", so sit tight.

yes, "should"... I just read over on slickdeals that it states in "fine print" that it could take up to the 30th.

yes, "should"... I just read over on slickdeals that it states in "fine print" that it could take up to the 30th.

The only fine print and terms & conditions I could find say that it will be within 48 hours and no later than December 17th.

/me hands out paper bags for everyone hyperventilating over their cashback LOL. I too am waiting for the cashback, with our luck it will be like 11:59 PM when it shows up.

The only fine print and terms & conditions I could find say that it will be within 48 hours and no later than December 17th.

The posts on slickdeals were getting this info from paypal, not newegg.

Check your Paypal accounts to see if you received it. I got mine, but I didn't get any sort of email from Paypal.

I got mine, it was paid at 5:01PM EST. Just like Newegg terms stated, the 'by Jan 31st' one is Paypal's generic cashback offer terms, in this case Newegg probably fronted the cash and if you read the promo terms you'll see any refund will be less the Paypal cashback amount.

Mine hasn't shown up yet...

If it goes through I'll have picked up a E8400, 4G G. Skill 1000, Gigabyte UD3R, and XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 for $280 Shipped! That is if I get the $50 back...

EDIT: Yeah, just got it after Midnight PT! Awesome!

Ditto, got mine at 1951 EST! w00t, $50...now to get my live cashback from the HP deal....

Got mine as well. It wasn't much, $17.44, but I got something. :)

Too bad I just purchased something with PayPal, so I couldn't quite use that money. Oh well.

The weird thing is that it doesn't list the sender, just tells you how much you were given and your transaction number. No sender.. nothing. Interesting.

nice, just checked my account and got $31.01 back. Now lets see if my live cashback will go through. already got an email saying i'll get back $5.

Got 29.76 !

MSI 260 GTX OC for 199.99 - 15 (promo code) - 30 = 155

If the MSI rebate comes through $135! :D

Of course, I'm going to be asking for the free game. :p

Back