15% off order (Max $50 savings) at Newegg.com using Paypal as payment Starts 12/15

coolchu001

Limp Gawd
From Newegg...
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...ickDeals&cm_mmc=AFC-SlickDeals-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA
*Special Offer: Cash back offer applies to orders placed on Newegg.com on December 15, 2008 between 12:01AM - 11:59PM (PT) or while funds last (whichever occurs first) when PayPal is used as the payment method. Qualifying customers are eligible to receive 15% cash back (up to $50) on their order, which they will receive as a credit to their PayPal account no later than 12/17/2008. Certain restrictions apply. Limit one cash back credit per PayPal account. Please read the full Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of this page.

Check out the thread at SD for more details...

Not bad, this brings down the EVGA superclocked GTX260 to $221 before tax + ship

Eh the better deal would be 4870 1GB - $204 before rebate. It's too bad they didn't have this deal around 3 weeks ago...I'd be an ATi man then. Oh wells, price wars + PP deal FTW :D

*actually does this deal only apply to the items listed on that page? Then nevermind my comment lol.

Its not just for the items listed on the promotional page. I did this deal last year and it was for the entire purchase (any item). Remember the max saving is $50 (a order of $333.33).

damn, Idk I was just about to consider buying and LCD monitor off Newegg, but the return policy sucks butt, and costco was only $20 more, now im not so sure....

picked up an oem sata dvd burner... $21 with free shipping
gonna save me a jaw dropping $3

damn, Idk I was just about to consider buying and LCD monitor off Newegg, but the return policy sucks butt, and costco was only $20 more, now im not so sure....

90 day return policy at Costco (on lcds)

Reason I bought mine from there

gah...i just purchased a lenvo s10 too from neweegg this weekend and i cant cancel becuase its on step 3 =(

It may be helpful for someone to post what they are searching for on live to get newegg to come up? I tried and couldn't get a newegg live.com link! :(

And I jumped on this, 3 x 1.5TB drives, w00t!

Decision? Q9300 for E8400? Is the quad worth the extra money? Mainly use Internet, email, Fallout3 and video encoding.

Thanks

Decision? Q9300 for E8400? Is the quad worth the extra money? Mainly use Internet, email, Fallout3 and video encoding.

Thanks

Gaming, E8400 is better since it's higher clocked and most games don't thread well. Encoding, the Q9300 probably pulls ahead since encoding threads better. Probably more to the details but that's the gist.

Gaming, E8400 is better since it's higher clocked and most games don't thread well. Encoding, the Q9300 probably pulls ahead since encoding threads better. Probably more to the details but that's the gist.

Look for q6600. Cheapening by the day and Quad! Well, dunno what egg has em for if they even have em

Just picked up a year of xbox live for $33.14 with free shipping (originally 38.99), and a 360 Wireless Gaming Reciever for Windows for $14.44 with free shipping (originally 16.99).

Is it only for the entire store or only those items listed on the promotion page?

Is it only for the entire store or only those items listed on the promotion page?

Entire store but Today only until midnight PT and while Newegg's funding lasts. Cashback limit is $50 (or up to $333.33 in your shopping cart) and limit of 1 cashback per Paypal account. Says you should recieve the paypal funds within 48 hours. When you log in to pay with paypal, it should say "this transaction is elgible for 15% - terms and conditions apply" near the top.

Entire store but Today only until midnight PT and while Newegg's funding lasts. Cashback limit is $50. Says you should recieve the paypal funds within 48 hours. When you log in to pay with paypal, it should say "this transaction is elgible for 15% - terms and conditions apply" near the top.

Sweet thanks. Was considering a q6600, which'd be a hella upgrade from an e2180, but I'm also saving for a new vid card, which I need to upgrade more than my processor atm...

Snatched up one of the LG internal SATA lightscribe DVD burner + HD-DVD reader + Blu-Ray readers retail boxed for $99.99 shipped - 15% - 2.75%. Been waiting for one of those for a while for the HTPC.

Picked up a 640gig Black WD drive (was going to get another 640aaks, but thought I'd try this one instead). Also picked up 2x2gb Mushkin Black DDR2 800 ram; 15%+2.75% deal.

Got myself a Corsair Dominator 4GB kit and a Xigamtek HSF.

Damn GTZ broke, so I need something in the meantime.

Thanks OP!

I bit and bought stuff to update my sisters computer. Hopefully I get the 15%.

i went ahead and got the evga gtx 260 core 216 and saved around $35
not much but better then a kick in the ass, and free shipping too.

Back