15% off Newegg Business Purchases

Hmm, seems to have just expired. Crap and I was about to checkout too.

yeah normally these promotions are "While funds last" and only last a few hours to a day max. Great promotions if you catch them in time though.

yeah normally these promotions are "While funds last" and only last a few hours to a day max. Great promotions if you catch them in time though.

How do you catch them? I never get an email for these types of promos from Newegg Business even though I am on all their mailing lists.

either do I which is strange. There was another one for $30 off for new customers, but it wouldn't work for me even though I had yet to place a newegg business order, I guess you have to set up an account that day to use that coupon.

The $50 off or $100 off or in this case 15% off I always get from this forum! the first two times I tried it in my cart they worked but by the time I was ready to check out (several hours later as I was also working) the coupons didn't work anymore. This time I used it right away since there was a printer that I had been looking for deals on for a while, saved me about $25 over the next cheapest way to buy it.

I don't know if they send the coupons to their "good" customers or just randomly, you would think they would send it to the customers that don't order much in an effort to get them to buy more...

either do I which is strange. There was another one for $30 off for new customers, but it wouldn't work for me even though I had yet to place a newegg business order, I guess you have to set up an account that day to use that coupon.

The $50 off or $100 off or in this case 15% off I always get from this forum! the first two times I tried it in my cart they worked but by the time I was ready to check out (several hours later as I was also working) the coupons didn't work anymore. This time I used it right away since there was a printer that I had been looking for deals on for a while, saved me about $25 over the next cheapest way to buy it.

I don't know if they send the coupons to their "good" customers or just randomly, you would think they would send it to the customers that don't order much in an effort to get them to buy more...
This coupon was apparently from a radio advertisement.

Back