15% off eBay purchases today

Let me know if anyone finds any decent I7 prebuilts such as Dell, HP, Lenovo etc

Micron 2TB SSD comes down to $300 after the code. Thanks a lot!.

P.S: Maximum discount is $50.

Thanks. Got some ram for a good price. With 15% off I paid $105 for PNY Anarchy X DDR4 3200MHZ 2X8GB

just an fyi for those that are bad in math... you want to purchase something close to $333.33 to maximize your $50 off

These codes are killing my wallet, but my knife collection sure is growing. :)

I picked up a Kershaw Blur with S30V steel for $64 with the 20% coupon and a Kershaw Leek Carbon Fiber with CPM 154 steel with the 15% coupon. Pretty sweet deals!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Picked up Arlo 2 pro security cam system with two cams for $450 BIN + $20 tax - $50 ebay code.

+ $1.25% Befrugal click through = $5
+ $4.00 eBay bucks

Thanks OP

I couldn't get it to work multiple times. Had to use my sister account for a motherboard.
I think it was a glitch on mine.

First time round, 1/10 items (a lot of separate sellers combined into a single gigantic order for ~$333) had payment declined (triggered a fraud alert on the dang CC).
Once that was resolved, I was able to use the code a second time.

Yay for me I guess. I still have 1 more use on my alt eBay acccount :p

Got a APC Smart UPS 1500VA (SMC1500) for $260ish shipped.

Waiting on my Newegg eBay refund - wanted to get some G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz CL14's but they're out of stock...

I really hope they keep these coupons coming. I just moved so I need a lot of crap!

Well after six years, I'm upgrading, still trying to rationalize the purchase of the 8700k.

Well after six years, I'm upgrading, still trying to rationalize the purchase of the 8700k.

Yeah you could have gone i5 and saved some money but where is the fun in that? If you truly belong on this forum you will almost always choose over kill over rationale... WELCOME

all-are-welcome-all-are-welcome.jpg

Yeah, it was either 860EVO or trigger pack for my one of my rifles.... since the weather is becoming less stupid cold, I went trigger pack...

I grabbed an HP omen 32" monitor, not as cheap as it's been on here but still a great buy
Glad everyone got some deals!

So what do you guys think the odds are that I will actually receive a graphics card I apparently bought from a seller out of Mexico? Has very little feedback and has never sold electronics before but he appears to be a young gamer

Need moar of these coupons. Scooped a dual LGA 2011v3 motherboard (ASRock Rack EP2C612 WS) for $92 after the 15% off coupon... now I need processors and RAM, which could use a discount, LOL.

So what do you guys think the odds are that I will actually receive a graphics card I apparently bought from a seller out of Mexico? Has very little feedback and has never sold electronics before but he appears to be a young gamer
It'll never make it past the wall ;)
Need moar of these coupons. Scooped a dual LGA 2011v3 motherboard (ASRock Rack EP2C612 WS) for $92 after the 15% off coupon... now I need processors and RAM, which could use a discount, LOL.
+1 Have another $180 purchase that I would love even 10% off of.

Yeah you could have gone i5 and saved some money but where is the fun in that? If you truly belong on this forum you will almost always choose over kill over rationale... WELCOME

View attachment 62558
Yeah, and then I got dead asus maximus X , that i'm trying to RMA, it's been a miserable process. I actually had another account for years on this forum, and then I lost my password, my real-life friend who is or was a mod here, still hasn't fixed that. I just don't remember which email I had associated with the old as hell account.

Last edited:
Back