15% off EBAY on September 27th

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone else have this coupon not work? Applied the coupon & paid three hours before it ended. But the payment total does not show any discount. Paid $30 for an item, should have got $4.50 off but my order total does not reflect it. Tried adding another item to the cart and the coupon showed that it was used.

Used these codes many times but never had this issue before.

Anyone else have this coupon not work? Applied the coupon & paid three hours before it ended. But the payment total does not show any discount. Paid $30 for an item, should have got $4.50 off but my order total does not reflect it. Tried adding another item to the cart and the coupon showed that it was used.

You mean the paypal total in your paypal account? It is there just select the transaction and it will say coupon and the amount. Bought some stuff too and the discount is not shown on the ebay transaction but it is reflected in paypal. I assume it is just how they are doing the coupons now.

Was it under $25 before shipping expense?

You mean the paypal total in your paypal account? It is there just select the transaction and it will say coupon and the amount. Bought some stuff too and the discount is not shown on the ebay transaction but it is reflected in paypal. I assume it is just how they are doing the coupons now.

Hmm, I did pay with an ebay gift card. I had some balance leftover, but my last order I paid with a gift card and used a coupon just fine. As I didn't use PayPal I can't check with it.

Was it under $25 before shipping expense?

$30 was the cost of the item with around $7 in shipping so it was over the $25.

Overall not a big deal, but $4.50 is $4.50 lol.

Was going to get a new phone to replace my note 4....... Got a low mileage JDM QR25DE for $600 with coupon. My oil burner of an Altima will be much happier now!

I bought some Corsair DDR4. Accidentally sold too much DDR4, so I guess I went for the upgrade to the Vengeance Pro. Too bad the timing sucks on it.

Yeah got an Amazing deal on a 1080 TI FTW3.
upload_2018-9-28_14-52-28.png

Is there like a mailing list or something you can get on to be alerted to these? I was in the bar all night... no new toys for me.

Is there like a mailing list or something you can get on to be alerted to these? I was in the bar all night... no new toys for me.

This sale was likely over before you went to the bar. Idk where you live but it ended at 6pm PST.

Verge Up until this one, the coupons have been consistently released every 3 weeks. This one was the exception at a 4-week gap.

"Eligible buyers include users who receive the coupon and have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months"

Seems like it works for everyone. I made a purchase myself. If they cancel my order no big deal. But so many have been using it I think it would be too much effort to void all orders. Maybe they'll hit us with our invoice, but if you don't sell I think you'll get away with it.

I just used the $5 off $15 and I have made a lot of purchases in the last 12 months. I was ordering anyway so I figured I would give it a try, if they charge me the full price it's no big deal.

I had almost convinced myself during the 15% off promo that I needed to get some RGB B-die memory, but decided to stick with my non RGB E-die.

"eBay reserves the right to cancel non-qualified transactions, including those made by ineligible buyer"

Not saying it doesn't work just don't want folks to miss the small print.
Its only 5$ I doubt ebay cares, but just in case.

hoping black friday has better ti deals. still holding out on this one
Thinking many sites should have them for <=$599; B&H was doing a $599 sale the week the RTX series was unveiled. If any of those sites are also doing combo deals, or are eligible for Credit Card rotating categories/optional store discounts, could save quite a bit of change.

this deal died almost a week ago............................

Back