15 Minutes of Xen

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
I still have to pick this game back up.

I gave up about a quarter of the way through last summer (right after the on-rails part, where it's nothing but soldiers rushing you). Guess I need to lower my difficulty level, and acknowledge the old man I am?

I really think that Black Mesa on Normal Difficulty is harder than the original on the same setting, but I can always back it down.

Last edited:

Jim Kim

2[H]4U

I gave up about a quarter of the way through last summer (right after the on-rails part, where it's nothing but soldiers rushing you). Guess I need to lower my difficulty level, and acknowledge the old man I am?

I really think that Black Mesa on Normal Difficulty is harder than the original on the same setting, but I can always back it down.
bastards got the good aim

twonunpackmule

[H]ard|Gawd

There's also a bunch of spawning glitches too. I was in a random section just crowbarring boxes open, and a solider apparently was hiding in a box.

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
bastards got the good aim

Yeah, I don't recall getting sniped from across the room in the original game by enemies with the old mp5 (as I poke my head through a doorway), but Black Mesa i sure doing it to me.

I've also heard that they made the helicopter almost impossible to beat (not there yet, just other forum posts about the difficulty level).

polonyc2

Fully [H]
so the game is out of beta but still in Early Access??...looks like the next major patch will take it out of Early Access so that to me is the real full release...