15 Minutes of Xen

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
I still have to pick this game back up.

I gave up about a quarter of the way through last summer (right after the on-rails part, where it's nothing but soldiers rushing you). Guess I need to lower my difficulty level, and acknowledge the old man I am?

I really think that Black Mesa on Normal Difficulty is harder than the original on the same setting, but I can always back it down.

Last edited:

Jim Kim

2[H]4U

I gave up about a quarter of the way through last summer (right after the on-rails part, where it's nothing but soldiers rushing you). Guess I need to lower my difficulty level, and acknowledge the old man I am?

I really think that Black Mesa on Normal Difficulty is harder than the original on the same setting, but I can always back it down.
bastards got the good aim

twonunpackmule

[H]ard|Gawd

There's also a bunch of spawning glitches too. I was in a random section just crowbarring boxes open, and a solider apparently was hiding in a box.

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
bastards got the good aim

Yeah, I don't recall getting sniped from across the room in the original game by enemies with the old mp5 (as I poke my head through a doorway), but Black Mesa i sure doing it to me.

I've also heard that they made the helicopter almost impossible to beat (not there yet, just other forum posts about the difficulty level).

horrorshow

[H]F Junkie

giphy.gif