15 Minutes Of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Thanks for the link. Looks like more of the same ol' same. Also I heard it's only going to be 1/2 the size of the last game in this serious.

still no PC for this right? console only?

Survey says! Wrong answer.

logo_blpsql_1292u923692839682396829386.png

footer_presequel.jpg

Is that really the name of the game? :eek:

[sorry, I don't play Borderlands anything, not familiar with the game(s)]

After the abortion called A:CM I won't be giving Gearbox a single dollar ever again. Gearbox needs to be litigated out of existence.

looks like that oxygen meter may get really annoying.

Anyone who have passed on the Borderlands franchise has really missed a gem of a game for the PC.

I play coop all the time with friends, along with my son .

I played Borderlands 2 and loved it. Pretty hard bosses if the difficulty is up.

I just hate to see more of the same especially that I heard this game will be 1/3 the size or 1/2 the size of BL2

After the abortion called A:CM I won't be giving Gearbox a single dollar ever again. Gearbox needs to be litigated out of existence.

Borderland is OK. It's one of the few games I didn't regret pre-ordering, which says a lot in these days.

Anything Borderlands gets my money...Best series in years. Just overlook the faults and have fun.

Here's an idea to milk it ever further. Alternate realities/timelines. Borderlands: The Un-sequel.

Anything Borderlands gets my money...Best series in years. Just overlook the faults and have fun.

I love the stories and world they created. The game is absurd and death is cavalier, especially your own. Fast action combined with over the top comic book styling. And just when you think they couldn't trivialize death any more, they throw you a curve ball. For example, the juxtaposition of Tiny Tina weaving a fantastical story that includes Butt Stallion of all things, all while trying to come to terms with her own loss and grieving process.

The game makes you like every character you meet. Even the stupid little bot that annoys everyone else.

They have earned my day-1 purchase trust.

I loved BL2 but I think this is a step in the wrong direction.

I guess I need to fire it back up and restart the Tiny Tina dlc... didn't get very far in that.

Gah, why no edit?

I did watch the video and the low gravity moon environment does seem cool. Also I like the freeze gun.

I might still pick it up.

Looks like a lot more of the same. Not sure I'll go for this one. Didn't buy any of the BL2 DLCs either. :(

I loved BL2 but I think this is a step in the wrong direction.

I guess I need to fire it back up and restart the Tiny Tina dlc... didn't get very far in that.

Tiny Tina's was the only DLC I played through, and it was fantastic. Have friends that played all the DLC's and they liked Tiny Tina's the best as well. Great storyline/narrative, and IMO was worth the money.

I've just finished the main BL2 campaign in True Vault Hunter Mode and while the more difficult mode is nice, it's just more of the same. Ther really needs to be something more to differentiate the modes - for example extra mode & relic slots.

Back