144 opt CACJE 3.0 air anybody else ?

JSF35rhino

[H]ard|Gawd
my ebay 144 opty seems to be a very good overclocker . on my a8n-sli deluxe rev-1 it's running 3.0 on air with just a slight bump in v-core--well the truth is i forgot to change it from where it was with the a-64 i had in there --so i started off @ 1.56v-core --but on this asus i think 1.56 is more like 1.5v--1.53v

anyway its been super stable--no crashes or anything weird--if i told you about the rest of the system--ya wouldn't likely belive it--this is my back-up box--not my serious Oc'ing box--
damn thing booted up win 2000pro that was leftover from my old via box--LOL the temps are very good idle the cpu is below the MB temp load is withen the normal range for air cooled a-64-

since i'm through testing it i'm going back to 2.8g cause thats where my cheapo-budget PQI ram runs 400mhz-- to get to 3.0 i had to use another divider on the ram--underclocking it--but the 144 was super at 3.0g

has anybody else got a CACJE 144 and overclocked it ? Ed said it MIGHT be one of the newer SSOI's :eek:

Yeah I have a CAB2E also and mine only hits 2.9 and that with much higher voltage, I can get 3.0 but not stable under 1.7v so I am envious

Wow, hey man, when and where did you order that thing from? PLEASE say monarch, and recently, cause I just ordered a 144 a day or two ago.

I know man, but generally, Cpu's are purchased in lots.

Meaning, a retailer may get a lot of a certain stepping, etc

You can't make a blanket statement like CACJE > CAB2E so easily. I had a 148 CAB2E that did 2.95 Ghz with 1.40v on the STOCK heatsink with 51c load. 3.2 Ghz on watercooling. It's not the CAB2E that's important, what's important is that it was a week 47, and all week 47 San Diegos and Opteron single cores rock.

Same thing here, week is more important than stepping. So he probably has an 0602, or some other good recent week.

Interesting about the "week" thing...

to the op, Can you gie us all of you 144's info? We should like, figure out what optys are badass n such.

Back