128gb phone coming soon?

64gb Note 2 + 64gb microSD card? But I'd still need more for "linux distros".

shiftyeyes.gif

The SGS3 may work with a 128 gb micro SD card. It has only been tested with 64 GB cards but who knows.

You could always get a few 32/64gb micro sd cards and use them on most android phones? Just save certain things on each and plug em in when you want to watch let's say movies or listen to all of your music.

You could always get a few 32/64gb micro sd cards and use them on most android phones? Just save certain things on each and plug em in when you want to watch let's say movies or listen to all of your music.

this.

I have 80GBs of space on my gs3, about 50GBs on the microsd is music, 1/4 or so of my collection. Guess what I find myself listening to...

Shoutcast, podcasts and Grooveshark.

32gb in phone, 32 micro sd inside and 32gb on usb otg :)

I wonder if you could do 32/64/64?

Yeah, the closest you can get right now is the 32GB Galaxy S3 + a 64 GB SD card for a total of 96 GBs.

Doing a quick search, I don't see any 128GB micro-SD cards on the market yet. I'm not sure if Samsung is still planning on releasing the 64GB Galaxy S3 or not. I would think it would be available by now if it was.

I can't fit my music collection in 64gb and don't want to downsample... are they coming soon?

That amount of space and music on a phone is absolutely unnecessary. I bought the 64gb iPhone 4S and loaded the whole thing up with over 45gb of music and I only ended up listening to maybe less than 8% of the entire amount while they were on my phone. Mostly listened to my playlists. Just constantly create new playlists and you'll be fine.

That amount of space and music on a phone is absolutely unnecessary. I bought the 64gb iPhone 4S and loaded the whole thing up with over 45gb of music and I only ended up listening to maybe less than 8% of the entire amount while they were on my phone. Mostly listened to my playlists. Just constantly create new playlists and you'll be fine.

You're jealous you can't add more.:p

I'm jealous because the max stated for my Galaxy Exhibit is 32GB, luckily others confirmed 64GB card will work.

It likely isn't far around the corner. Apple is apparently slowing down, and even they have made progress in the capacity of their phones (offering a 64GB iPhone 5).

We have two options i know galaxy s3 64GB is available as well and we can use 64GB card in it which will turn out around 120 GB of space.

Second you can always have your OTG cable around you and get yourself a 128GB USB flash drive

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lexar-LEHMX...02?pt=US_USB_Flash_Drives&hash=item4abb08779a

The above link is just a reference. Or connect your WD passport which is available in 1TB space as well(But you would need a externally powered usb hub for it)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Four or five years ago SanDisk said they would have 128GB micro SD cards last year.
:)

Back