128 MB USB drive

Your catalogue request has been received. We are also pleased to inform you that you will also receive a complimentary 128 MB USB drive with your catalogue. Catalogues and USB's will be sent out on a first come first served basis, while supplies last.

Thanks, TTP.

Awesome thanks. This can be the new OS drive for my NAS box. :p

LOL, I ordered mine under the name "Alfred Hitchcock" :p
Thanks to OP, nice find.

Hmmm...another USB thumb drive....these never really ever seem to come. Oh well....maybe if I click my heels and wish really really hard this time.

yea, i never got my microsoft one... i figure if one company had the funds to be able to actually send them out, i would have got one....

that doesn't stop me from trying on this one though, i ALSO would like to replace the 512MB that is still useful OS drive on the NAS :D

128MB drives are great, and i'm very close to just going on softwareandstuff and getting 3 for 15 bucks or whatever

Doesn't mean someone won't get one. I've gotten many things before in the Free Stuff threads that some other people never got. Its free, and its a 'chance' you'll get it. You can't really lose either way. You didn't have it to begin with.

Back