$125 off Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming GT ATX Motherboard after MIR and Code

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
B&H is running a good deal on the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming GT ATX Motherboard. Normally $300 street price is bumped down to $175 after $30 MIR and $95 CODE.

SAVE $95 with promo code GAZ17SPE at checkout + $30 MIR – Total Savings $125

You have to login or register an account with B&H for the discount code to work.

The special price on the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming GT ATX Motherboard will expire
1/30/2016 at 11:59pm or while supplies last. Please remember you will need the MIR and
Promo Code. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Really really tempting. That is such a good looking board. I don't need to upgrade to Skylake but it's rather tempting, especially getting a good board at that price.

That's a great deal! That's same price range as the inferior Gaming 6 and 7 models of that line-up.

And I have a $50 B&H gift card that I could stack along with it... Too bad the CPUs seem to be hard to find and marked up when you do.

Hmm I could be doing something wrong but the promo code is not working for me.

Hmm I could be doing something wrong but the promo code is not working for me.

Had the problem too. You have to have an account in order to use codes apparently. I only found out because the mobile site actually popped up an error box about it, after I had tried to get the code working on Chrome, Edge, and IE.

You have to login or register an account with B&H for the discount code to work.

Had the problem too. You have to have an account in order to use codes apparently. I only found out because the mobile site actually popped up an error box about it, after I had tried to get the code working on Chrome, Edge, and IE.

This worked! Thanks.

Comparing the GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 and the GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X-Gaming GT, I am not seeing anything different between the two besides the GT has 2 bios switches and 2 audio gain control switches where the non GT just has one of each, other than that the stats are identical according to giga-bytes webpage.

I want x4 m.2 support without the need of an adapter.

A z170 is really nice but that means new ram and processor :/

The special price on the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming GT ATX Motherboard will expire
1/30/2016 at 11:59pm or while supplies last. Please remember you will need the MIR and
Promo Code. Good Luck!

Worth it to replace my Gaming 7? Probably not.

I can't see why you would. I was going to get the Gaming 7 until this deal, which made it cheaper than the Gaming 7. The review that this site did on the Gaming 7 lets you know it is solid, imho.

for an i7 skylake is about 500$ plus this you're already about 700$ into a build. :eek: Tack on maxing the ram, case, SSD/HD, and a video card you'll be at 2k$ in no time. Too rich for my blood but it is tempting!

I finally bit on this deal, was debating if I should even bother upgrading.. don't really need it.. but fuck it haha, will have a 4790k/mb/ram for sale soon!! :)

I attempted to check out and didn't see a a way to enter/apply the promo code. Chatted with online rep and was told that the code was invalid. Oh well, their loss I guess. Saved me about $1K. :)

I attempted to check out and didn't see a a way to enter/apply the promo code. Chatted with online rep and was told that the code was invalid. Oh well, their loss I guess. Saved me about $1K. :)

Code expired yesterday.

Back