$120 Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Keyboard

KILLER_K

Supreme [H]ardness
Corsair Link

Corsair.com has their Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX) on sale for $149.99 - 20% w/ discount code CYBERMONDAY17 = $119.99. Shipping is free. Thanks rhkanmt

Note, you will need to create a Corsair Account to use the coupon

Copy and paste from Slickdeals. Credit goes to rhkanmt. Thanks

I would call in to customer service and see what they can do for you.

I already have the Corsair Strafe but I do miss having media keys and this is a great deal so I bit.

How do you get the special savings? You can only apply the 20%, but you don't get that special pricing before you apply the coupon?

How do you get the special savings? You can only apply the 20%, but you don't get that special pricing before you apply the coupon?

What do you mean? It's 149.99 when you add to cart, and then you use the coupon at checkout.

I was trying to buy it and had the same issue, it now shows the base price of 199. That sucks wanted to replace my razer.

Yea I see it now. Back to 199.99 Looks like the sale is over.

That is when you order one from the other place and send the other back for a full refund. I don't like buying from companies that don't take care of their customers. I will gladly give my money to a company that cares and aren't about the money.

My only gripes with this keyboard is the upside down characters on the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = and , , . / keys. I'm not sure why they reversed them for. The light bar on top is a hit and miss with the color sections as well. Some of the lights run over into the next section. Or simply don't go all the way to the end of that section. I will add some WASD orings to mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Rubbe...F8&qid=1511989658&sr=1-2&keywords=wasd+orings

They don't price adjust... Doh

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That is when you order one from the other place and send the other back for a full refund. I don't like buying from companies that don't take care of their customers. I will gladly give my money to a company that cares and aren't about the money.

My only gripes with this keyboard is the upside down characters on the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = and , , . / keys. I'm not sure why they reversed them for. The light bar on top is a hit and miss with the color sections as well. Some of the lights run over into the next section. Or simply don't go all the way to the end of that section. I will add some WASD orings to mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Rubbe...F8&qid=1511989658&sr=1-2&keywords=wasd+orings

Agreed, left a bad taste

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have this keyboard, bought at $170 a few months back and no regrets. The Corsair Link software is actually decent for setting up macros. I would classify this as a pretty [H]it deal!

Back