12 fake large cockroaches $0.91 shipped

Rvenger

2[H]4U
Bought a pack. Had a buck left over on a gift card, good way to run it to zero. Thanks OP!

krakerman

Limp Gawd
Ordered six packs. Have to get a key to my adviser's office and cover everything with these as a fun 'surprise' for her!

clownshoes

Limp Gawd
I'm interested but don't need all 12. I'm looking for 11 other people to split the cost with. If you're interested send me a PM. I'll need your address and $0.08 + $9.95 S&H from each of you.

ServerKing

[H]ard|Gawd
Everyone who orders I expect videos of said pranks on [H] too laugh while at work lol

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
Has anyone received their roaches yet?

If it is from Hong Kong, then expect at least two weeks for delivery. Sometimes the buyer gets lucky and the package arrives in less time than that but it isn't too common.

Pitbully

[H]ard|Gawd
Defiantly putting these in the kids lunches this winter. I wish I could see it when they open them at school lunch....:D

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
These are drop shipped from Hong Kong I'm sure, expected delivery time was like a month or something. You will probably get them sooner than that I would think...

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
....so I checked the mail today and had a yellow envelope bulging with what I thought was going to be a set of 100 purple LED solar string lights I had ordered for Halloween. I let out a rather non-manly scream when I tore into the envelope......

Many of them have extra pieces of rubber on their legs (peel off pretty easy though), a few of them are missing a leg or two, but on the whole I'd call this awesome. Pretty damned realistic looking from any appreciable distance.... I expect to get the shit slapped out of me tonight at least once. Let the fun begin!

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
....so I checked the mail today and had a yellow envelope bulging with what I thought was going to be a set of 100 purple LED solar string lights I had ordered for Halloween. I let out a rather non-manly scream when I tore into the envelope......

<snip>

Many of them have extra pieces of rubber on their legs (peel off pretty easy though), a few of them are missing a leg or two, but on the whole I'd call this awesome. Pretty damned realistic looking from any appreciable distance.... I expect to get the shit slapped out of me tonight at least once. Let the fun begin!

<snip>

man those things are realistic looking. if i saw one of those i would repeatedly stomp on it. and not in a manly steven seagal sort of way. more of a terrified, methed-out amanda bynes sort of way.

krakerman

Limp Gawd
Got my six dozen. Wow, awesome! Left about two dozen out for my fiance downstairs. Too bad I was shitting, but apparently she screamed seeing them. Going to put a ton in my adviser's office and around my department. Will be interesting!

chrnochime

Gawd
I'm just amazed by the number of people who went ahead and bought these to scare the crap out of their gf/wife. You guys are twisted :D

w4ffles

2[H]4U
I'm just amazed by the number of people who went ahead and bought these to scare the crap out of their gf/wife. You guys are twisted :D

If you can't have a bit of harmless fun, you're not very close to that person.

FishHead

Gawd
I'm afraid I'm going to forget I ordered them by the time I finally open the package and unload in my pants.

Dangerdog

Limp Gawd
This would be perfect for those too old to trick or treat kids that always show up. Swap out to a plastic jack-o'-lantern filled with these things instead, something where you can't see what you're putting your hand into but still looks fun and festive.

k1pp3r

[H]F Junkie
Within 10 minutes of receiving them, they claimed their first victim. Hilarious.

Same here, I opened the end of the package, left one hanging out then handed the mail to my wife. . . .Classic lol

Currently two are waiting for a coworker, one wedged under his phone receiver, the other on his headset. Tomorrow should be fun.

Deadjasper

2[H]4U
WOOT !!!

2iuz49i.jpg

bastage

Pics of your wife?
lol... Freaked my wife out as I opened the package & poured one into my hand & then I jumped throwing it into the air... I knew it was fake, but she sure as hell didnt..

k1pp3r

[H]F Junkie
I left one in the shower this morning, wife turned the water on and it made the roach look like it was moving around. Needless to say I'm in trouble now, but it was worth it lol