12 common Windows 7 problems solved

maverick786us

2[H]4U
I am unclear, how can I get all these errors fixed in my windows 7? Is there any patch that I have to download form microsoft's website?

Thanks in Advance

If you're refering to this thread, then click the links and read about each fix...

I doubt you have all 12 of the problems they mention... in fact, if you have the first one (Vista install never completes) then you don't have the other 11!

Those aren't even all problems....more like customizations. That goes without saying for an OS, that each person would want something to display a little differently, or act a little differently than another person. Maverick786us, did you even read through the list of twelve? I'm not sure how you could of, and still ask about fixing all twelve errors...when they aren't errors in the first place (not the majority of them). I'd ignore the guide completely, because even the "fixes" are common sense, or don't apply to you since you did a fresh install.

Id like to ask when I tried Windows 7 with a ATI x1950 pro video card pci express,

I had the problem where i cant set my 1280x1024 lcd to 1920x1080 (and scrolling around with the mouse)

Ive been using this on Black xp 3.5 and its awesome. I love the extra screen space to have a youtube open and msn open on the right - off the screen,.

Guys my rig could use a bigger monitor I know but i got a good sammy 2ms 19inch and love it because I can also run my games at full screen 1280x1024 the way it is and then have a 1080p size windows desktop. Has windows 7 allowed this yet? the ati displays manager was <disabled> when I was testing window7 64bit premium iso , it was disabled and the only way to change resolution and colour depth refresh rate..etc was with the right click and properties on to the display options and theres no way and Ive googled it and about 3 weeks ago windows7 has removed this feature (hidden sometimes but functional on Vista and XP )

Thanks L:p
486dx 66

I have NONE of those problems but I started from a fresh drive

Id like to ask when I tried Windows 7 with a ATI x1950 pro video card pci express,
You probably don't want to be cross-posting the same question. Did you try the suggestion I gave in the other thread where you asked this question?

Back