12 Awesome Afternoon Projects for Memorial Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at LifeHacker have put together a list of twelve afternoon projects that you can do on this Memorial Day. Number two on the list is something everyone should do at least once, build a box with dual-booting operating systems.

How to Dual Boot Windows 7 with XP or Vista: If you've got a trusty XP or Vista installation that you're still using—and you're just not quite ready to jump head first into Windows 7—dust off that as-yet-unused Windows 7 disc and set up a dual-booting PC.

super lame suggestion, dual booting windows 7 with xp... If you are going to dual boot, do it right with a Linux/unix distro:). If you really need xp for certain applications, your best bet and probably least waste of time is to run vmware or virtual box.

Every other suggestion is good though. Of course most of them are time sinks, especially dual booting

that people stalking thing is scary. i put my name in and found info i'd rather not have available to the public...

I tried the people info thing with myself and I'm untraceable!

Woo!

12 years of watching my step online seems to have worked.

Here's a good and appropriate activity: Read this article http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/war/

If you wanted to honor the soldiers, then you would have to know that the wars in which they fought in were justified. I'm not criticizing anything in particular, just recommending some reading.

Back