12" Apple Powerbook G4 (Beautiful Condition)

WhoBeDaPlaya

2[H]4U
Update : May 2 - New separate thread for 12" Apple Powerbook.
Sold Items : Linked to external page (way too many to list)]

Please bump if you happen to drop in. Thanks ;)
Heat is under "jinwei", I accept MO and PayPal (non-CC and CC), please PM for fastest response.
All prices include shipping to the lower 48's and of course I accept best offers.
I also really know how to ship to Canada ;)

NOTE : OBO = or best offer

12" Apple Powerbook G4 (Beautiful Condition)

- Helping a friend sell his Apple Powerbook G4. I've seen it in person and it's pretty much in perfect cosmetic condition.
This needs to go fast!
Here's Apple's official product page : http://www.apple.com/powerbook/

___Mac OS X 10.4.6 (Retail Box)
___iWork '05 + iLife (Retail Box)
___12" LCD (1024x768, no spots / dead pixels / damage)
___1.33GHz PowerPC G4 processor
___768MB RAM (256MB + 512MB)
___GeForce FX Go 5200 64MB graphics
___Almost brand new Seagate 80GB 7200rpm HDD (purchased in January, still has warranty)
___DVD-ROM / CDRW combo drive
___10/100 NIC + 56K MODEM (built-in)
___Integrated 802.11b/g + Bluetooth Wireless
___2x USB 2.0 and 1x Firewire Ports
___Battery in great condition (around 3 hours charge with heavy usage)
___Mini-DVI => DVI + Mini-DVI => VGA cables included

- Hoping to get around $900 + shipping OBO. If that's too high, shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

*** Here are some details straight from him :

Okay, I got some pictures up (I am not a very good photographer). They did not come out that great, particularly the shots of the screen, my digi cam makes it look washed out. Anyway, I put them up on my webspace here: http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~carlk/computer/
It has built in wireless, ethernet, modem, firewire ports, usb ports, cdrw/dvd reader (see orig. post for those details)

As far as extras go... The computer has extra ram installed an extra 512 for a total of 768.
It also has a new (as of december 27th) internal HD. It's a segate 80 gig 7200 RPM drive.

I am including mini-dvi to dvi and mini-dvi to vga adapter cables.
I will also be throwing in a retail copy of mac os 10.4 as well as a full retail copy of iWork '05. All of the iLife apps will come preinstalled as well as the most recent version of mac os x (10.4.6).

Power adapter is obviously inclued and the batter is in pretty good shape still. Easily gets over 3 hours of battery even under a pretty good load.

I don't think I forgot anything. The machine really is in great shape and if you need better/more pictures or if anyone interested would like more or different pics, let me know. I can get them all the info they need. Also, the machine has been under my care for it's entire life (so i know of everything that's been done to it). I really think it's worth my asking price if not more considering the upgrades and extras, but I know that computers can be tough to sell.

elyrly said:
bump for super clean laptop. wish i had 900$
Remember, or best offer ;)
I guess I should say reasonable offer, so no dumb a*s $5 offers like the dumbfvck local college kids :D

WhoBeDaPlaya said:
*Bump* Buy this now and get a complimentary P-P-P-Powerbook :D

Hehehe nice. Yea I wish I had the cash but I need a pc notebook that can run server. O well free bump for you.

Any idea how old it is? I notice that apple doesn't carry this exact version anymore.

edit: yhpm

Back