$11k Office Chair

Hoses for those MMO players that don't wanna get up. The replacement for the 'poopsock'.

The Stig chair is equipped with two fast connect tube lines that are universal for every Stig, one for Nitrogen out gassing, and the larger for unprocessed minced raw Pork.

WTF?

Looks uncomfortable as hell.

The Stig chair is equipped with two fast connect tube lines that are universal for every Stig, one for Nitrogen out gassing, and the larger for unprocessed minced raw Pork.

LOL, what?

As Veraseri Designs’ debut into high performance Sport luxury furniture. The Stig Chair is specifically designed for the home, office, and travel charging of your personal Stig. Stig farms do not offer this penultimate piece in convenience and safety in the care and maintenance of your personal Stig. The Stig chair is equipped with two fast connect tube lines that are universal for every Stig, one for Nitrogen out gassing, and the larger for unprocessed minced raw Pork. The seating device also features push-rod suspension as not to jar your Stig during transportation and charging, an event that could prove explosive. Stigs from a Stig farm are vulnerable during the period of charging and outgassing, fluid and gas levels inside the Stig change and can become unstable and potentially explosive. The seating unit is as well prepared for such an event in the very rare case that your Stig for some reason explodes.

LOLZ !

I think it was inspired by The Stig from the BBC show Top Gear. Hence the off the wall, vaguely car based nonsense in the description. You really have to watch the show to really understand. Still weird marketing though.

I think it was inspired by The Stig from the BBC show Top Gear. Hence the off the wall, vaguely car based nonsense in the description. You really have to watch the show to really understand. Still weird marketing though.

Some say, This chair is gay...

exercise ball = best chair ever! cheap and if it pops you can get another for less than $10.
No more back pain since making the switch four years ago.

Doesn't swivel, thus, I'd rather have my $50 "deal of the day" "leather" chair that's so beat it's got holes in the seat...

Doesn't swivel, thus, I'd rather have my $50 "deal of the day" "leather" chair that's so beat it's got holes in the seat...

So you like to swivel on it.:D

That one has got holes in the seat. What you want he holes for, I dont want to know.:eek:

Didn't Hugh Grant get a $50 "deal of the day" from Divine Brown.?

Takes one to know one....and when he saw it he was all like "heyyyyyyyy! how you doin?"

You two should get a room!:D
(BTW: You shouldn’t be using HardForum for cruising purposes. It is not that kind of Forum.)

Lol, anywho about this chair...why do you nitrogen gassing? Is that what's hot in the streets, right now?

Yeah, those holes kinda look like glory holes... for your spine.
Screw that, I prefer full-body rape, via H.R. Giger, thank you very much.

1_dhvlw_52.jpg

Yeah, I love HG Giger stuff too :D

oh, btw, this $11k chair:
resists 9mm small arms fire
I think we'd like to see someone test that out?

Back