$110 in amazon what video card is best?

deathhorse

[H]ard|Gawd
So i need some help from your great hardforum members. What is a good card on amazon for gaming for around $110 i have a credit of this very amount. My current card is a 6770 Radeon and it runs kinda slow on some of my games.

I want a card with full hdmi not mini. ATI or nvidia dont matter. so many choices. Links would be nice if you guys have them.

i found a 7790 for $99 on amazon like butter was talking about. The boost is out of price range for just trying to dump this credit off. thanks Liger88 though for the insight.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
7870 would def be out of your price range. R7 260 is just a 7790. While faster you could easily find a 7850 to match prices.
Absolutely look for a 7850 2gb, they should go on sale soon for black Friday. I guarantee you'll see them for $100, maybe with rebate.
Don't settle for less, I'm sure you will regret it.
Deathhorse, I don't believe you said yet, are you willing to add to the credit you have with the funds from selling your current card?

I would definitely go with the 7790 at that price range - that MSI card would be a good choice, MSI cards are good quality, and the coolers are great. I have had many MSI GPUs over the last few years, the quality keeps getting better :)

7870 would def be out of your price range. R7 260 is just a 7790. While faster you could easily find a 7850 to match prices.
Absolutely look for a 7850 2gb, they should go on sale soon for black Friday. I guarantee you'll see them for $100, maybe with rebate.
Don't settle for less, I'm sure you will regret it.
Deathhorse, I don't believe you said yet, are you willing to add to the credit you have with the funds from selling your current card?

waiting for another 48 bucks should be live in a couple days ill keep my eyes peeled. Thanks guys

I did find a nice deal for a boost card http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Computer-...=1374627048&sr=1-10&keywords=GTX+650+ti+boost

but for another 20 i could get a 2gb.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you buy a used card from Amazon and use you credit to buy something better that way?

Back