1080ti WC // i7 8700k // ASROCK x390 Taichi Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorian88

Bad Trader
Capture.png

1080ti Nvidia Reference with EK waterblock : $425.00 shipped
i7 8700k : $250.00 shipped
ASROCk x390 Taichi Ultimate : $180 shipped (will combine with cpu for $400 shipped)

Will sell all + the watercooling loop for $900 shipped.

If you're within driving distance from Rome, GA // Chattanooga, TN (towns I'm usually in)
I'll do this entire pc + a 240hz alienware monitor for $1000
The PC full parts are as follows:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xLzgY...ef_eyzgEqRuMHAiy08JGFU50HszcX3J6VOfKIzN1OceWU

Last edited:
Can we get some details on the whole watercooling loop?

EDIT: Looks like i found most of the specs from your other previous posting for the i9-9900k PC? Or is this loop a bit different? Hrmm, this is super tempting...

EDIT EDIT: If the $900 includes the RAM and SSD I'll buy in a heartbeat

Last edited:
I sent pm a few days back no reply either - he could be out of touch.

His profile shows he was on yesterday. Being out of touch isn't possible anymore since even the most basic mobile device has a browser with which to check forums. Lacking mobile data, wifi can be found free anywhere.

I'm in no way saying he's a bad trader, but it wouldn't hurt if the people who did send him money post what they bought in case multiple people bought the same item.

I also sent him a PM and got no response for about 4-5 days now. Was gonna buy the whole rig, but now I'm glad I didn't, hate dealing with people like this.

Now I am getting worried since he appears to have logged in but has had no further communication with me. I usually have had great experience with sellers here.

Still no trace of the seller nor has he responded to my PayPal case.

Can't believe this seller duped me and ran with my money. No correspondence in 2 weeks. Glad no one bought anything from this fraud.

I will start a thread and report him to the mods.
Don't post a thread. Here's the rules:

~~~~~~~~~ OUTING A TROLL ~~~~~~~~~~~

(1) If you have a problem with a buyer or seller and believe them to be a Troll, do NOT post a thread or comment about said user unless you have PROOF that the person is indeed a troll. Posting a suspicion without proper backup only makes you look bad on the forum.

(2) Claiming someone is a troll because they are selling something "too good to be true" or any other suspicious reason is not allowed.

(3) When "outing" a troll you must provide PROOF that the troll did indeed rip you off. This means that you started a trade, either with money or merchandise and you did not receive the item promised. Hearsay or rumor are NOT grounds for crying troll on this forum.

(4) In lots of cases items are sent out, but maybe not as quickly as hoped. Give the trade sufficient time to pan out before claiming someone is a troll. I suggest at least waiting 2-4 weeks before even thinking about claiming someone as a troll.

(5) Believe it or not, things do happen that cause people delay in shipping on a promised date. This does not make them a troll. They should provide a satisfactory explanation for such activity, but it's not necessary as long as the trade is completed.

(6) If you have a problem with the speed at which someone trades, leave them negative feedback on their preferred feedback site.

(7) The key here is to remember that EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty!!!

(8) Remember and make use of these tips and no one will get hurt.

hottnucks How is he not a troll and how is this not a problem? The guy has completely cutoff all communication with the involved parties, has not given his money back and there is proof that he has been online on the forums during that period.

PayPal has contacted the seller and are awaiting response. I haven’t received my money yet. Still another week to go before they rule out a decision. This has just been a huge inconvenience to me! I gave the seller ample of time before writing here or putting a claim on PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back