1080Ti Pre-Order Tax - No free games

Discussion in 'nVidia Flavor' started by Bandalo, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter 2[H]4U

I just tried it today. First code, worked fine and I got Ghost Recon. Second code, throws this message:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. NeloDiavolo

NeloDiavolo Limp Gawd

I could have sworn I read this somewhere here so I'm just thinking out loud. Would you be able to install one GPU, redeem one game, remove that card. Then install the second card and redeem the other game? Or is it locking the promo to your account as well?

Edit. Someone made a thread about it. I knew I was not totally insane lol. Good luck!

3. brentsg

brentsg [H]ard|Gawd

Just got mine too, trying to decide what to grab. Neither is a game I'd buy intentionally.

4. B2BigAl

B2BigAl 2[H]4U

I finally got mine too after emailing customer service. Neither are games I really want either, but they come with the card so whatever.

5. Cally

Cally Limp Gawd

Both of these games are Ubisoft games. Not having luck with the last one being playable I am reluctant to even try a download of either of these.

6. MaxKW

MaxKW n00bie

Can someone point me into the right direction here? I bought my 1080TI from Frys (store pickup) and didn't get a voucher for the free game. I registered the card on MSI and they gave me a code but it turns out, it was just a season pass. Did Frys screw up and not give me the voucher or was MSI suppose to give it to me?

7. Accursed

Accursed Limp Gawd

Same thing happened to me. Bought a 1080ti on launch morning, contacted EVGA, nVidia, etc they refereed me back to Fry's. Fry's hadn't yet got the codes so had to wait a day or two. Guy at the computer counter had a sheet full of codes so they just hand them out, wrote it on a piece of paper. Luckily it worked but have heard of others that when they go redeem states that it's already been redeemed, necessitating another trip down there....

So yeah just take your receipt or credit card you used down there and ask for your code, good luck!