1080 Ti Gigabyte/Aorus Card Warranty Registration Issues

Purchased a 1080 TI through Jet.com that was Fulfilled by OutletPC and have been trying to register the Graphics Card for the Warranty. Both Reps on the phone told me I could do it but just had to send the information via email. They were a partner site and would be honored. When I emailed them, they said they would look into the website and fix it opposed to taking the information I sent them for them to register it to me as the phone rep instructed.

At this point I have until tomorrow to decide if I want to keep the card or return it for a full refund and go with another company since I have been getting the run around for a month. I love the card, but for an investment of this size, not having a warranty does not make me feel good. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this, or something I haven't tried yet?

The standard 3-year warranty should not require product registration so long as you keep your receipt. I would get clarification on that point by contacting Gigabyte directly, just to be sure. Make them send you an e-mail with a reference number so you have a paper trail.

I will give them a call to verify that. I really do appreciate the response. I would just hate to be unprotected with my Graphics Card if anything ever happened.

Back