1080 Ti Extreme 799.99

This.....
upload_2018-2-10_17-53-46.png

Was at 799.99 for quite a while, which is like 10 mins now. Would have bit had not gotten another one for less than 799 earlier this week with after market cooler.

I would of bought one. i paid $849 for the 1080ti mini yesterday. always wanted an amp extreme...

I got an evga sc black that may have a fan issue so I should have got one too (spins at 100 % randomly and afterburner / xoc settings dont take so may be broken sensor?), now may need to wait on RMA. Atleast I got the sc for 850 minus a 50 gc and another 46 bux from chase so around 810 with CA tax, almost pre mining pricing here in CA. And may be stepup to Ampere in April for just the shipping? We'll see..

THG's review mentioned some inefficiencies with the cooler - particularly with VRMs.
But of all the Zotacs to buy, seems this is the one to get.

I got an evga sc black that may have a fan issue so I should have got one too (spins at 100 % randomly and afterburner / xoc settings dont take so may be broken sensor?), now may need to wait on RMA. Atleast I got the sc for 850 minus a 50 gc and another 46 bux from chase so around 810 with CA tax, almost pre mining pricing here in CA. And may be stepup to Ampere in April for just the shipping? We'll see..
uninstall and reinstall the EVGA Utility

I can't imagine $800 for a video card, even $400 is a lot. I have $120 gfx card and most games I throw at it are very playable.

I can't imagine $800 for a video card, even $400 is a lot. I have $120 gfx card and most games I throw at it are very playable.

No different than most Kia owners thinking a Tesla/Lexus/Mercedes/BMW is too expensive... for them.

1080 Ti is a luxury glass computing device - the best of the best.

NUTS! I would have never imagined this would come down to this mining issue! I can't even buy a graphics card, but to look for a few generations old!

Back