1070ti in stock and 449 right now

That's actually not true. Nvidia sent out an email this morning, and was sold out within minutes. If you actually try to check out, your cart will be empty.

Edit: Plus, that was posted on r/Buildapcsales.

Yeah I screwed up, it looked like it was instock but it wasn't sorry guys

i got an email yesterday that this and the 1070 was in stock. i went to their website within 3 minutes and they were both sold out.

I have been getting the email also for a 1080ti.. I think that they are not in stock, just a random email sent as a diversion tactic, look we made a couple. Yeah right, like you would take the time to just make a 10 or 20 cards.

That's actually not true. Nvidia sent out an email this morning, and was sold out within minutes. If you actually try to check out, your cart will be empty.

Edit: Plus, that was posted on r/Buildapcsales.

i got an email yesterday that this and the 1070 was in stock. i went to their website within 3 minutes and they were both sold out.

That's freaking inSANE.

I have had the email come in while getting ready for work before, I went to my PC as SOON as I saw the email title, I kid you not, no more than 1min from email to on the website, add to cart and....OOS. My guess is lots of people waiting or bots setup for buying as soon as it comes in stock, also probably only a small number of units, for all we know they only had 10 cards on hand.

Bots, I’d suspect.

I had a coworker at work on his free time a few weeks back sitting there on the Nvidia website with auto refresh set up for every 30 seconds automatically in chrome to watch for a card coming in stock. He happened to see one, yelled that he got one, and manually added it to his cart immediately, but before he could finish checkout they were all gone and the one he had added to his cart was no longer available —- so he didn’t get one. This is on a unit that didn’t even pop up on nowinstock.net. At that point he gave up trying to get one from Nvidia’s site as you’ll not beat the bot scripts without another bot script.

Last edited:
You can setup a bot and use it as an exercise to filter out noisy or unwanted access.
The simple thing is to ban an ip with a nacl, but that's generally not advised anymore.

With all of the memcached attacks more and more Ops guys lately have been taking more control over data layers.

Worth it if someone needs a networking refresh and they've jumped to other platforms.....not saying anyone at EVGA would do that.

A sale is a sale after all.

Back