1070 Ti CAN OVERCLOCK or so says this EVGA web page

McCHillin

Limp Gawd
https://www.evga.com/articles/01161/evga-geforce-gtx-1070-ti/

take it as you will.
upload_2017-10-27_8-38-8.png

Wasn't it mentioned that they'll be hard limited on how high they can be overclocked?

Is it true they can't bin parts? So getting a higher end model doesn't "guarantee" a better OC?
as far as everything i have heard, this is true. save your self the headache and look for a deal on a 1080....

at least you know what you are getting that way.

as far as everything i have heard, this is true. save your self the headache and look for a deal on a 1080....

at least you know what you are getting that way.
Yeah, you're thinking along the same lines I am. And with pricing being what it is, I figure I may as well wait for the 11s to come out. I may be waiting another 3-6 months, but I have an issue buying year old cards for damn near what they were released at (or more).

Yeah, you're thinking along the same lines I am. And with pricing being what it is, I figure I may as well wait for the 11s to come out. I may be waiting another 3-6 months, but I have an issue buying year old cards for damn near what they were released at (or more).

That is DEFINITELY the smart move. as those cards wont have been mined on (for buying used) and you wont be buying the cards for more than the original MSRP

The original MSRP for the GTX 1070 (non Ti ) was $379.99, and now i cant find one used for less than $400.
New price, on sale, for the cheapest model i could find is $400+

Jay from JayzTwoCents on youtube was saying that Nvidia isn't binning the cards, so you're playing a lotto with the 1070 TI on OC capabilities.

TBH... Not interested in the 1070 TI. I'll get a 1080 TI, or maybe a 1080 when they drop price a bit, but meh. No reason to get the 1070 TI...

Back