1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devnull said:
wtf? how did some people get it? The page wouldn't even f'ing load. Did you guys use some kind of script?
I don't understand how a script can help if the server does not respond...
Unless they just got lucky ...

Luxor said:
Bullshit! NO ONE on here even won one?! Sorry, the odds are slim.

Unless someone who proves they aren't apart of amazon wins one I will call amazon.com total bullshit and will still never shop there.

I won one, what do you need to prove I don't work for Amazon? lol

THE OTHER DEALS ARE NOW ACTIVE;

Limited-Time Deals on the Runners-Up

Mongoose Domain Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike
Amazon Price: $159.99
Runner-Up Price: $60.00

Limited quanitites

Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses: Interactive Princess Genevieve "Let's Dance" Doll
Amazon Price: $59.99
Runner-Up Price: $25.00

Limited quanitites

1-Year Prime Membership & $100 Toys Certificate
Amazon Price: $179.00
Runner-Up Price: $120.00

well at least 14 minutes after, I can see "SOLD OUT"

cripes...... I'm betting dollar to donuts that there were DoS attacks going on.

nobi125 said:
If you used https it worked just fine.....I find this out once it's sold out though. :mad:
WHAT THE F()*#&%(#*%&#(*%&#*(?!?!?!?!?!?!?
that went through in MERE MILLISECONDS...

I HATE AMAZON.

infiniti029 said:
im betting that people on the network connections closest to where the Amazon servers are located had the highest chances of getting the deal. :/

I am about 15 miles from Amazon's Seattle data center, and it didn't do me any good.

amazon360ww1.jpg

I'm a sad panda. :(

Took me 10mins just to get this page. :p

I love you guys who doubt it could have sold out! :p

This page on [H] alone went from page 16 to page 26 in a matter of 15 minutes.

What does that tell you? :D

what I dont get is why people are so nasty and pissed off lol, are you telling me you ACTUALLY EXPECTED to get one? it's like playing the freakin lottery, you have a million people vying for 1000 items, and any server can only handle so much of a beating.. lol you guys need to lower your expectations so you dont get so bummed out when you dont get when you want :p

Buy one of each of the other specials... then resell them on ebay for about the regular price + typical jacked up ebay shipping and you'll make over $200 prolly. Then go buy a core system for $100! :)

You guys need to lighten the hell up. Hmm, lets see 100k+ people trying to buy 1 item at the same time. Ya their servers are going to get hammered and not load. and you're saying their dicks because they were selling a $300 console for $100 and you didn't get one? :rolleyes: and people comparing it to BOC, I bet not nearly the amount of people hitting Amazon care about woot.

Balls. No real surprise here, though. Congrats to those few [H]'ers that got one!

well, that was fucking lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back