1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
pigwalk said:
Just did the verification, clicked the terms and condition, hit the next button and i've been waiting for near 2 minutes. Is that bad?

Same shit happend to me on two computesr... it came back is sold out... I added those numbers damn quick to :(

Fuck that; I had three computers refresh right at 2:00 and I still never even got it to load until now it says sold out. Amazon sucks.

They should have just given them out for free. It'd be insignificant compared to the bandwidth cost they must have accrued for this. I can't believe they were to dumb to put more servers up.

I can't believe so many people are going after this that the bogging-downed-ness is bleeding over in [H]

those servers went offline, knowing someone hacked my ISP and stole the bandwidth :p

no dice for me all sold out

I doubt they could sell out 1000 in 35 seconds, I find it hard to believe that 1000 people could actually refresh that page, even 10 is hard to fathom

MS should just sell the damn thing for $150 so everyone CAN get one and take over the PS3 market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'll be keeping my PS3 :mad:

WTF, It said "get this deal" and I clicked on it and my cart said empty. Fucking amazon sucks dick. What a bunch of morons.

heh i can't even ping the server (amazon.com) ... it's been 11 mins. i knew this would happen :(

oh well...

Bullshit! NO ONE on here even won one?! Sorry, the odds are slim.

Unless someone who proves they aren't apart of amazon wins one I will call amazon.com total bullshit and will still never shop there.

AMAZON is now on my Shit List.

We Have a Winner! Xbox 360 Core System by Microsoft
Amazon Price: $299.99
Winning Price: $100.00
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites

Pffb, it's 1:12 and I still can't even get the page to load n tell me it's sold out. I want visual confirmation damnit.

clicked refresh at 10:58 and it finished loading at 11:01 saying sold out. Told you guys it would be less then a min.
Oh well, I spent $100+ on dinner lastnight anyway...but I wanted to play the $4 Burger King games :(

If you used https it worked just fine.....I find this out once it's sold out though. :mad:

I got the math question right at 2:00 and then it took 7 minutes for the sorry we are sold out to display.

Well time to eat some turkey, watch some football and get ready for some kick ass black friday deals! 200 GB HD for 20 bucks here I come!

Bad Karma said:
WTF, It said "get this deal" and I clicked on it and my cart said empty. Fucking amazon sucks dick. What a bunch of morons.
maybe ur name explains what happened :D

I call absolute BULLSHIT!!!! because I was on exactly at 11:00:00, answered security question and checked the terms in under half a second and they sold out!!!!

Man that barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses: Interactive Princess Genevieve "Lets Dance" Doll went fast, but I got mine! Sold out though now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back