1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i managed to get one. i refreshed and nothing showed up so i refresehed again and it showed up. I think i got really lucky on this one. I have yet to receieve the claim code in the email

Total bullshit!

I was clicking refresh over and over for aproximately 10 minutes. Suddenly, the page loads slower than average and I get a screen asking me what 16 + 2 equals and to agree with the term. I click on "get this deal" and it tells me there are no more available...

Fucking scam!

You would think the retards would have put it on a diffrent server than their main one.. Regular Amazon.com isint even coming up. Thye have to be loosing out on this big time!.

Finaly got through..

"Xbox 360 Core System by Microsoft
Amazon Price: $299.99
Winning Price: $100.00
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites
"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sold out!

10 minutes of refreshing yielded one 'connection timed out'

nothing else... as far as i know they are still there =(

elfletcho said:
one day I am gonna learn to write me some scripts to get a jump on shit like this.

You were supposed to have to enter in a number/code in order to get one (so bots/scripts couldn't pull them).

I don't see how the heck it sold out like that when the site is sooooo slow right now. I had like 20 tabs open and all refreshin the page and just one ended up loading after about 3 minutes and it said "sold out."

HotShotMedic said:
FUCK, I actually got to the part where it said 'get it at this price', i hit the button and it asked me what 7 + 15 was, I entered 22 and clicked next and it said 'sorry this item is sold out....'
FUCK!

wow you got lucky...kinda... ;/

I could never get the page to even load... 5 minutes after even!

Looks like a scam to me. Either a coder(s) wrote code to be the first ones in or something is VERY FISHY!

I had all 4 of my computers refreshing on both IE and Firefox and could not load a page even once, that sucked. Boourns to Amazon.

i couldnt even get the pg to load, it took about 6min for the page to refresh lol.

I got one. :D

Had Avant, Firefox, and IE7 refreshing over and over and over on two monitors. I got the "next weeks deals" and refreshed again and Avant got the buy button, I clicked it, answered the question and was told I was given the certificate. By the time IE7 and Firefox refreshed it said sold out. Woo!

yea that was lame, i had 3 pcs accessing it , one i got next weeks deals, another i got sold out, and the 3rd the page never loaded.. im sure there are hax0rs out there who figured out how to get in first.. whatever, i already have a 360 so i'm not disappointed :D

elfletcho said:
one day I am gonna learn to write me some scripts to get a jump on shit like this.

It's easy with Python or AutoIt. However, it's not going to help if their servers don't respond...

Hence why I never shop at Amazon. They are full of crap.

If someone really got one, post pics of receipt and then picture of product when in hand. I hate these dumb marketing tools that they are never prepared for and are just totally bogus.

Yeah, shens is right. I never saw anything and I was refreshing constantly 5 minutes before the lag when it loaded one after the other.

that was worse then a bag of crap , you'd figure amazon would be able to hang a little better?

kingj said:
Sold out at this price

BS, I was on at 10:30 hitting refresh nonstop only to get white loading screens and when i finally get out of white loading screens i get this. GOOD GAME.
no f'ing wonder site was down
idiots like you doing sh*t like that...

Just did the verification, clicked the terms and condition, hit the next button and i've been waiting for near 2 minutes. Is that bad?

What morons. They totally weren't prepared. My page still won't load. I have a hard time believing anyone got in. And speaking of being hammered, this thread is getting a tad bogged down.

also, it this forum lagging bad for anyone? what the hell do all these ads pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back