1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
My browser got a response at 11:00 exactly, but the page still hasn't finished loading - waiting!

Rob Black said:
This item is no longer available at the special Customers Vote price. As we stated earlier, our supply was limited, and that supply didn't last long at this bargain price. Below, you'll see a few things you might like instead, or you can go back and try for one of this week's other deals.

This is total BS. Anyone here on [H] get lucky?

Dammit! I'd been waiting all week for this. Grr, page was absolutely slammed.

-E

I didn't even get a page saying anything about it being sold out..I got a page showing next week's deals ;/

-fro

FUCK, I actually got to the part where it said 'get it at this price', i hit the button and it asked me what 7 + 15 was, I entered 22 and clicked next and it said 'sorry this item is sold out....'
FUCK!

Lol. I clicked F5 at 10:59 Amazon time, and the page still hasn't loaded.

Shitty servers. I guess I missed this one.

Lets see if I get lucky - I got the "buy this item now" link on my customer vote page, and I clicked the link, and its about halfway loaded into the second page - I think I got a number :O

Totally lame, they didn't even prepare for this.

No wonder I never shop @ amazon.

i knew this would be over in 5 fucking seconds i just knew it

Gone now, anyone get one, I had 3 pcs loading the page and I still didn't manage to get one...

i call shens on amazon. it sold out in under a minute, a site being that slammed would have a an impossible time allowing 1000 people to buy something that supposedly required mutli stage authentication just to buy it

damnit.jpg

Are you kidding me? I pressed refresh exactly at 11am. 1 min 45 secs later, it refreshed. :p

That was pretty gay. I had 3 tabs refresshing, at 1:58, 1:59, and 2:00 but none of them actually refreshed. Wished their server would have been able to keep up :(

I still cant get the page to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back