1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
garrettgjb said:
Anyone ever done one of these before, if so, what is the question going to be like?

Usually the question asks you to type a couple of numbers and letters into a box to confirm.

For some reason i couldn't sleep thinking i was going to miss the deal. Funny thing is i would care less if i got it or not would never play it. :-D lol

Same here. :-p I don't even expect or care to get one either. My subconscious must be a console fan boy.

PorkyBubs said:
For some reason i couldn't sleep thinking i was going to miss the deal. Funny thing is i would care less if i got it or not would never play it. :-D lol

but reselling it on ebay you can make at least $150 off it. :D

Its a shame common greed takes presidence over the need for a father who can't afford to pay full price. It would be nice if I had a chance at getting one of these, but it's going to be greedy profiteers who suck them up and resell them like the PS3s.

O well, there's always the good ol fashioned "pig skin". I think I would prefer the boys to be outside playing then veg'n on the sofa playing games 24/7.

Good luck to the legitimate few who are hoping to get one for their family and not for a profit.

Pringals said:
Its a shame common greed takes presidence over the need for a father who can't afford to pay full price. It would be nice if I had a chance at getting one of these, but it's going to be greedy profiteers who suck them up and resell them like the PS3s.

O well, there's always the good ol fashioned "pig skin". I think I would prefer the boys to be outside playing then veg'n on the sofa playing games 24/7.

Good luck to the legitimate few who are hoping to get one for their family and not for a profit.

IM a legitimate one!
I cant afford the 400premium +accessories/games right now, but can swing the 100+ accessories on ebay for the family!

CROSSES FINGERS!

It is now 12:07pm CST and i don't see the $100 price on the customer vote page..

edit- n/m PST :eek:

and so the countdown begins...who among us will be lucky enough to score a $100 core 360? only time will tell...

Anyone know if there's free shipping on this? Because I see a button at the top that says "buy now and get free 2-day shipping"... and then it says "order within 29hr 16min"

less then an hour to go but here's the thing I placed a trojan on everyone's computer (and no the sex kind) if it registers that you went to amazon.com it will contact my central server and add you to a list of ips then the trojan will run a ddos attack on all listed ips so everyone will be attacking each other and all your xbox 360's belong to us.

Tekkanano said:
Anyone know if there's free shipping on this? Because I see a button at the top that says "buy now and get free 2-day shipping"... and then it says "order within 29hr 16min"

It comes with Free Fedex saver shipping I believe.

psychoace said:
less then an hour to go but here's the thing I placed a trojan on everyone's computer (and no the sex kind) if it registers that you went to amazon.com it will contact my central server and add you to a list of ips then the trojan will run a ddos attack on all listed ips so everyone will be attacking each other and all your xbox 360's belong to us.

lol :p

I don't like how this thread has over 12,000 views. With only 1000 xbox 360's, who knows how many other sites/forums have this deal posted.

Boshingtang said:
I don't like how this thread has over 12,000 views. With only 1000 xbox 360's, who knows how many other sites/forums have this deal posted.

Lol just get ur fingers wormed up.

Boshingtang said:

not many other sites have had this deal up long enough for the word to get out i know 3 forums that it was just posted this morning.. and 12k views are not from 12k people its everytime you look that the thread it goes up one more view.. i know ive been here looking about 2/300+ times already lol

HAHA that cheesy song from the 80's keeps going through my head...
"The heat is on, the heat is on, the heat is on
Yeah it's on the street
The heat is on"

yza said:
HAHA that cheesy song from the 80's keeps going through my head...
"The heat is on, the heat is on, the heat is on
Yeah it's on the street
The heat is on"

lmao and its only 30min away! not 45

Boshingtang said:

i know we are doomed

DarkSide50420 said:
lmao and its only 30min away! not 45
Shhhhh if he's 15 minutes late that's not out fault and it's not our place to correct him. He's a freakin genius you know so if he says it's 45 then damnit it's 45

Wish I had someone else to help me work these 3 computers :( Mashing F5 on all 3 gonna be hard.

This is better than waiting out in the freezing cold at 5:00am for BF deals!!!!

Pringals said:

I'm not trying to be an asshole Pringals, but I just can't feel any sympathy when the subject is a video game. If you really want to get your kids an xbox sell off some of your computer stuff.

Even if you took every re-seller out of the equation you'd still have 200,000 people on Amazon looking to get an Xbox at 11.

Pretty much unrelated but;
People can talk shit about PS3 gougers all they want, but they didn't stand in line 2 days (lets be honest if you bought a PS3 at launch and didn't sell it, you're a sucker), and if someone is willing to pay a premium for the console, then who are we to tell them they're wrong? or a bad person? If I would have waiting in the cold and rain for a PS3 for 36 hours you're goddamn right I'd like to make a profit. This is the real world people. I stood in line 12 hours to get a Wii and Zelda, and just sold it to a guy at work for $425. Couldn't sell it here for near that, but where I'm at as of Tuesday there wasn't a store within 50 miles with a Wii in stock, so I saved this guy time and gas from trying to drive around and find one. I feel no sympathy for parents trying to get their kids one of these new consoles, stand in line or pay up. Or better yet, just buy them it AFTER christmas when they're readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back