1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on the bright side folks.. If there are 100,000 People in line for this, you still have a 1 in 100 chance of getting this deal. That is much better than the "8800GXT for $50.00" Price mistake type deal.

Lol $10 barbie doll or kick ass system. Tough choice!

Btw if it interests you grab a vga adapter off ebay to go with it. Or..... don't be so whipped!

TheBluePill said:
Look on the bright side folks.. If there are 100,000 People in line for this, you still have a 1 in 100 chance of getting this deal. That is much better than the "8800GXT for $50.00" Price mistake type deal.

Im betting its gonna be 10 times that :p

Xbox360 Core System: $100
Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive: $99.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: $39.99
Xbox 360 Head Set Communicator: $19.92
Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable: $39.92

= $299.82

So you can get a Xbox 360 Premium Package for Core system prices...plus an extra wired controller. I guess that's an ok deal.

100,000?

I can say with 99% certainty there will be at least 500k if not more people sitting on this. Word has spread like crazy.

what time will the thing start for central ppl? i dont know how many hours diff is pacific time.

I'll be at my computer at 12:58PM for sure refreshing like MAD with my CC in hand. :D

What's stopping John Q. Public from buying a dozen? :rolleyes:

Is it "1 core" per customer?

I have "1-Click" on Amazon already set up with my Prime Membership:) I button and the item is bought and set. Woo!!

FYI

11am PST = 12am MST = 1PM CST = 2PM EST

neisius said:

= $299.82

So you can get a Xbox 360 Premium Package for Core system prices...plus an extra wired controller. I guess that's an ok deal.

What about XBOX Live ?

CopyCat said:
I have "1-Click" on Amazon already set up with my Prime Membership:) I button and the item is bought and set. Woo!!

FYI

thanks so how do i do this 1 click what ever thing?

CopyCat said:

FYI

There is a link up on the voting page that goes over 1-Click buying for this promotion. They suggest that you dont use it for this, since the discount is taken at checkout.

Once the item is placed in your cart, it's available until friday for actual checkout, so no need to rush =D

Heres the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday.ht.../103-4806904-8850229?ie=UTF8&id=cv/buyingtips

*edited for the linkage*

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
neisius said:

= $299.82

I am glad you posted that, since I have a Microcenter nearby, I could just get their premium and be done. The tard pack is more tarded than I remembered.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh, come on...

I just found out that I'll be on a plane at exactly 11 AM PST, and thus unable to buy this. First the Bag o' Crap and now this, what bad luck. Oh well, guess I'll have to either hope my friend can get me one or just get a Wii.

while the cost of the premium package on top of this deal is 300... you'd have to be a tard in a bucket to pay MS' extortionist fees for that stuff... you can get a HDD for 50 bucks on ebay, controller for about 20 or 30, and cables for 10 bucks or so...

This is a really great deal, It's a shame I have a 1 : 500,000 chance of getting it. It's like state lottery odds with the added factor of being at the mercy of your bandwidth, and amazon's servers when they get slammed. How fast can ya refresh :)

It's all over my friend if you have to hit F5 even once.

According to the buying tips 1 click wont be available. When you click "Get this deal" you will have to enter email/password. I suggest changeing your passowrd pror to just 1 character and copying your email to clipboard.

For those of you that don't wunna worry about it, my local target and a few others that I know for sure, are selling the 360 Core systems for $120 on Black Friday and the Saturday afterwards. I don't believe it'll be listed in their ad in the paper, but I know for sure that mine will be doing this (I work there and I printed out the signs last night) :) :)

Crapinapale said:
For those of you that don't wunna worry about it, my local target and a few others that I know for sure, are selling the 360 Core systems for $120 on Black Friday and the Saturday afterwards. I don't believe it'll be listed in their ad in the paper, but I know for sure that mine will be doing this (I work there and I printed out the signs last night) :) :)

Where do you work :D

I'm not alone in wanting a Core system for ~100-ish. I can add ebayed wireless controller for $50 which would make the system a steal. I'm still looking for a way to use a larger HD though, since $100 for 20GB is a robbery.

Sparky said:
I suggest changeing your passowrd pror to just 1 character and copying your email to clipboard.

So! What's your email buddy? :D

I don't think they'll sellout in a 10 seconds - technologically impossible. I say ~7 minutes.

I think they will have it done in like 2 minutes, and thats if were LUCKY
cuz 1000 Xbox systems, and like 500k people wanting em, ya, pretty damn quick.
hope I get one though
:D
also
kohan69 said:
So! What's your email buddy? :D

I don't think they'll sellout in a 10 seconds - technologically impossible. I say ~7 minutes.

what makes you say that?

good luck guys, may one of us be the lucky few.. ive only told few of my closest friends about it but most of em dont have amazon accounts

I remember signing up for a schelduled beta sign up test for video game where they were accepting 10,000 people...this game only had like 300k people of interest and the beta spots were full in 20 seconds...

If amazon servers can even handle this I estimate probably 5 seconds. And it'll probably take you 5 seconds to actually get through the process....so you will need miliseconds of an edge to win this....may the fastest connection win :(

My calculation of 7 minute availability has no logistic or statistical proof, but neither does the notion that half a million people will be sitting at their computers ready to buy a 360 the minute it goes on sale for $100

There are less than 30 million amazon accounts to begin with So roughly 2% of Amazon members in existence will be all logged in at the same time to buy one product? :rolleyes:

Sparky said:
I suggest changeing your passowrd pror to just 1 character and copying your email to clipboard.
Or you could just save the email and password into your browser cookies.

Its Thanksgiving, most people won't be at home or traveling. Also some might forget or not be able to make it, and a lot of people have 360's allready. Its also limited to 1 per person, so I am giving it 5 minutes.

Flexmaster said:
Its Thanksgiving, most people won't be at home or traveling. Also some might forget or not be able to make it, and a lot of people have 360's allready. Its also limited to 1 per person, so I am giving it 5 minutes.

Is it one per customer or per household? :D

i hope people aren't greedy and get more than one. thats kinda gay for the people who actually want one to play with.

vlotn7 said:
i hope people aren't greedy and get more than one. thats kinda gay for the people who actually want one to play with.

like ME!

for $175 taxed and shipped I will play the living god damn hell out of GOW!

vlotn7 said:

I want 2 to play with!! :p

hmm... I want to see estimations on how long this thigh will last
if its over 1 min, i am sure I can get one, no school on thursday + mom whos willing to buy it for me = WIN

I want to snag that for $100 but I won't get my hopes up, if I get it, awesome, if I don't hopefully Crapinapale is right and target has it for $120 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back