Status
Not open for further replies.
sschkade said:
OK SERIOUSLY dborden.

That's lame. "This is why ebaying a console is wrong!!!!!!!!!!"

Check out this guy's (dborden's) post here:
- http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1123203
FS: PS3 60GB /w extra controller - $1150
Before I ebay this thing I thought I'd offer it up here. Sold one already for 1399. Willing to let this one go for 1200+shipping. Send me a PM if interested. No heat but I have an ebay account with 97.3%positive feedback 209 feedback total.

I am including an extra controller and the original receipts from walmart!
Last edited by dborden : 11-21-2006 at 12:26 PM.[/I]

- http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1121954
FS: PS3 60GB + 3 games + extra controller + free shipping!
I have 2 of these bundles up on ebay right now but I cannot post the links here.

Just thought I'd throw this up here to my friends at [H]. Looks like Sony missed its mark and won't even be shipping out more PS3s for months. They will be trickling in for a long time.

$2999 for premium version, 3 games of your choice(or a 150 dollar refund), talladega nights, extra controller, free shipping overnight and personal service.

Please don't flame. These things are selling for 3-5k and will only go up in price as we get closer to christmas. My wife and I are trying to buy a house and were lucky enough to be able to camp for 72 hours for these 2 systems.

EDIT: Removed EBAY Links. PM me if interested. Must be willing to chat on phone briefly to arrange game choices etc. PAYPAL or certified check only. Please provide me your telephone number in your PM so I can call you before the auction ends at 1:15am tommorrow morning. I have tons of positive feedback references, etc.
Last edited by dborden : 11-17-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Not to mention - he clearly does not need donations. Do not fall for his sad, sad, saddd story.
OWN3D!!!!
In my previous comment you clearly did both:) You did take the cake.

ShadowDragon said:
You'd think all these people never tried to call Ticketmaster when some huge event goes on sale, busy signals are common. Maybe I should show up at Best Buy at 5am and complain because all those people in front of me made it impossible for me to get through the door the second they opened so I could get one of those $350 laptops.

showed up at best buy at fucking 7:30PM thursday night and there were already at least 35 people, the line was already around the fucking corner. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My vote is he should be kicked for all this lying and asking for donations for some made up scenario, we don't need this kind of shit in the forums. This kind of shit is rediculous, it makes me so pissed off.

Go to hell dborden.

I was reading this post just to see if anyone was lucky enough to get in on the $100 console and run into this "dborden" guy here at the end. All I can say is wow, and if he isn't banned I'll be a little upset. If he was just asking for a good deal on a 360 giving some BS story...whatever...but he is asking for donations and even gave a paypal link? Wow, some real class there. Not someone who needs to be here.

UltraJounin said:
Um, should I close this thread?

Its definetly run off course, but only because of the lying and donation scam made by dborden. Hopefully the Admins will look into this and potentially remove him from the forums.

Seanmounce said:
My vote is he should be kicked for all this lying and asking for donations for some made up scenario, we don't need this kind of shit in the forums. This kind of shit is rediculous, it makes me so pissed off.

Go to hell dborden.

Never once did I lie. Scenario is not made up. My Original post was to collect good deals for xbox 360.(yes I did include a link for paypal donations but my post specifically said that I would RATHER have good hard solid info on sweet xbox 360 deals. As soon as I saw all the flames I edited my post and removed that sentence to avoid pissing off the mods) Never once did I BEG for money. My whole post was about requesting information to any good deals going on regarding xbox 360 sales and there was a single small reference to paypal donations. Instead of posting constructive info all the trolls came out to play and used that one small reference to post flames. Even after I saw the flames and removed the reference to paypal the flames continued.... I sincerely apologise the mods and hope that the posts are just locked and deleted.

Frankly I wish you all would drop this whole flamefest before the mods get royally ticked off. I edited my post a LONG time ago and removed the reference to paypal so drop the flames already.

I am going to say one thing on this topic:

1. To help pay my sister's medical bills

Kick him off the forum.

dborden said:
Frankly I wish you all would drop this whole flamefest before the mods get royally ticked off. I edited my post a LONG time ago and removed the reference to paypal so drop the flames already.

Today, 07:41 AM #708
dborden Limp Gawd

Deleted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deleted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by dborden : Today at 02:28 PM.

Long time ago? That's like 29 minutes ago...after leaving it up for over 6.5hrs.

Mods get him the hell outta here. dborden is nothing but a fucking pathological liar. i've known people like him, they lie about everything, they make shit up and then believe that its true.

Perm ban him.

Please lock this thread.

We all knew going into it that very few if any of us would get the deal, and we all knew their servers would get bogged down. :eek:

Dborden,
How come you deleted these remarks only 30 minutes ago? You seemed to agree with a poster that selling consoles on Ebay was wrong but you participated in this activity? Or did it slip your mind?

dborden said:
Devnull said:
consoles are primarily made for kids, including the PS3...

ebaying a console is fucking wrong. You prevent people from being able to play the console/games and hold them hostage for an obscene amount. Fuck that.

THIS IS WHY EBAYING A CONSOLE IS WRONG!!!!!!

Crossposting my thread from gaming forums:

My father in law is a hard care gamer @ age 56. I think that is the coolest thing ever being a hardcore gamer myself and only 26. Most of his friends are in their 30s. Unfortunately he does not have a lot of money and neither do I. He just got an xbox classic last year for christmas used. Sadly it was at the end of it's life and all of his friends now have upgraded to 360s and he is stuck not able to play online with his friends again. Major depression regarding this situation has ensued.... I understand what he is going through and I tried everything in my power yesturday to snag one of those Amazon.com xbox 360 core systems for 100 bucks. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful. Now I feel terrible as well.

I really wanna get my pop in law an xbox 360 so he can game with his friends again instead of just going over to their house and watching from afar....

Does anyone know of any great deals on xbox 360 core or premium? Only LEGIT deals. Nothing illegal or bunk(like signing up to become a spam target and gettting 50 other people to do the same in hopes some company will send you one for free. Between myself and my wife, my sister in law and her husband, and my pop in law's wife we can only come up with about 200 bucks.

I am calling on all you fellow proud gamers/geeks/OCers to help me with ideas!!!! Otherwise if there are any well stacked geeks out there who are in the christmas giving mood I will accept donations(paypal to [B]REMOVED[/B]) to the "pop in law xbox 360 aging gamer fund(anyone who donates will recieve an email the day after Christmas with a digital pic of a 56 year old man flipping out after opening a present containing an xbox 360!)," however I would prefer ideas or links to spectacular deals like the amazon.com deal yesturday!!! As I said so far we have about 200 bucks in the kitty but need to raise about $450 total for an xbox360 premium + (i forgot the name of the game his buddies all play. its one of those xbox 3rd person shooters online)(sorry im a pc gamer/ps fan myself)

Thanks in advance.... Hoping for some great ideas cause you guys ROCK!

Merry Christmas,

David

For reference you are selling a PS3 for 1200+ and were kind enough to post it at "H" before placing it on ebay.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1123203

dborden said:
Before I ebay this thing I thought I'd offer it up here. Sold one already for 1399. Willing to let this one go for 1200+shipping. Send me a PM if interested. No heat but I have an ebay account with 97.3%positive feedback 209 feedback total.

I am including an extra controller and the original receipts from walmart!

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1121954 Asking 2999$ which you also placed on ebay.
dborden said:
I have 2 of these bundles up on ebay right now but I cannot post the links here.

Just thought I'd throw this up here to my friends at [H]. Looks like Sony missed its mark and won't even be shipping out more PS3s for months. They will be trickling in for a long time.

$2999 for premium version, 3 games of your choice(or a 150 dollar refund), talladega nights, extra controller, free shipping overnight and personal service.

Please don't flame. These things are selling for 3-5k and will only go up in price as we get closer to christmas. My wife and I are trying to buy a house and were lucky enough to be able to camp for 72 hours for these 2 systems.

EDIT: Removed EBAY Links. PM me if interested. Must be willing to chat on phone briefly to arrange game choices etc. PAYPAL or certified check only. Please provide me your telephone number in your PM so I can call you before the auction ends at 1:15am tommorrow morning. I have tons of positive feedback references, etc.
That is the issue at hand. You don't seem so strapped for cash and you made a mark about selling consoles was wrong on Ebay, but in fact you participated and made a killing. Then you have the nerve to tell us the sad story in which you did ask for donations due to lack of funds? Gives us a break.
I hope you get banned.

dboredn explain yourself.

What is the meaning of all of this? Let's see what you have to say for yourself.

This dboredn guy is just absolutly shamefull, :mad: he is no better then the vile awful spammers and telemarketers who send out emails, and phone calls trying to steel peoples hard earned money by apealing to their generous nature. This is even worse given that we are in the holiday season.

People like this are full of bad Karma, and eventually it catches up with them in end.

Shame on you dboredn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back