100 CDs vs. Hydraulic Press

Those compressed more before shattering than I thought it would (even counting the bulging) . The injection molding pressure when manufacturing discs is pretty high.

What the shit is this? Now there are competing press channels? I can only watch hydraulic press videos when a fellow with a heavy accent is swearing and narrating them.

Hah, I was thinking the same thing.

These are pretty cool videos, though. I like the ones of billiard balls...they just fucking explode, it's crazy.

I subscribe to this guy. My favorite is either the motorcycle battery from the other day, or the pool balls.

What's the other press channel?

That sound it's making, shortly before it explodes?

That's what it would sound like to die in a submarine, as it sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

Cool video. Kind of amazing there are already hydraulic press imitators.

Hydraulic Press Channel started Oct 6, 2015 and PressTube here started up on April 11, 2016
I'm glad though, the original channel was just getting stupid squishing fruit and basketballs and other shit that isnt interesting. Like I already know what the fuck is going to happen to a pineapple in a press, what I want to see is the unexpected, stuff like a jenga set, battery, cd's etc.

Cool video. Kind of amazing there are already hydraulic press imitators.

Hydraulic Press Channel started Oct 6, 2015 and PressTube here started up on April 11, 2016

Welcome to the human race. Imitations are always close to follow any success. Been like that since the dawn of time with Urg's sheep service and wife clubs when Eam created his sheep service and clubs for wives.

This is cool. I don't care if there are copies. At least they aren't doing the same thing. Same initial concept, but different things. Hopefully, it's not a react situation....

Kinda sad at this one. I was expecting the smaller piston be extended to the main press then have main press start pushing the smaller piston in.

That went absolutely nothing like I expected it too.

The press operator forgot to turn off the press after hearing pops reduce to a few per second :)

What the shit is this? Now there are competing press channels? I can only watch hydraulic press videos when a fellow with a heavy accent is swearing and narrating them.

Hydraulic Press Channel
I far prefer the cussing accented narration. Just watched the hockey puck explode and he giggles afterwards and says he might need a blast shield. Ahh countries with no safety standards and cool accents, we love ya! :D

And now Im thinking he's gotta clean all that crap up......good job!

Heh, that was pretty good.

I once had a couple engineers walk into our shop I was in with satellite components that were out of date and we were told they needed to be destroyed, as they were out of date.

I cut the tops loose on a Bridgeport and did about the same thing with a large hand hydraulic press.

Were 4 of them at $200,000 a pop, one guy in the shop was grinning and asking if they had another so I could say I'd scrapped out $1,000,000 in parts in one day.

I actually did tell the wife I'd scrapped out $800,000 in parts when she came home, she freaked out at first until I explained it. :)

Back