100 Browser Based Nintendo 8-bit Games

Browser based Battletoads! Yes I can relive one of my childhood nightmares.

seems like it needs java to run, why cant they use html5 emulator.

seems like it needs java to run, why cant they use html5 emulator.
JavaScript NES emulators are still absurdly slow (mainly because JavaScript is slow, but the emulators I've seen are not particularly mature, either). Java is absurdly annoying and insecure.

Your options are horrible and horrible: pick one.

Needs Java that I removed. :(

Got emulation on my phone, just need to get a good controller for it. :)

It seems that holding down a key and then hitting another one resets the first one, so I can't really play most games. Well at least on my Mac setup, it might be some idiotic Apple idea that "users don't want two keys down at the same time", although I suspect it is a matter of the way the java program handles keyboard events.

I'd love a game where you play as Bowser and the goal is to eat all the other video game characters. Cooking simulator is optional

Install Java? you must be joking with me!

Luckily I have all these on my old modded Xbox

:D

I'm all backwards, I'm not used to controlling direction with my right and attacking with my left. Would be better if the buttons were customizable. And did I mention that there is NO PUNCH-OUT!!! I kinda miss seeing Iron Mike with hair and without facial tattoos.

I'm all backwards, I'm not used to controlling direction with my right and attacking with my left. Would be better if the buttons were customizable. And did I mention that there is NO PUNCH-OUT!!! I kinda miss seeing Iron Mike with hair and without facial tattoos.

Yes, the controls make it hard to play... wonder why they just didn't use WASD?

Back