10$ paypal to anyone... FOR FREE! Read to find out

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Alright, Im here at an event that Nvidia is hosting, and if people ask good questions about Nvidia hardware/marketing/anything Nvidia then they give them prizes...

Whoever can give me a prize winning question to ask Nvidia, I will send you 10$ paypal. You lose nothing and gain 10$! Woohoo, fun for all... :D. I may possibly give more if I get a good prize.

So PM me your questions, and Ill let you know if I like it.

edit- Im serious! 10$ could buy you a gallon of orange juice and a cookie! Or some modders mesh... !!

Tengis said:
Alright, Im here at an event that Nvidia is hosting, and if people ask good questions about Nvidia hardware/marketing/anything Nvidia then they give them prizes...

Whoever can give me a prize winning question to ask Nvidia, I will send you 10$ paypal. You lose nothing and gain 10$! Woohoo, fun for all... :D. I may possibly give more if I get a good prize.

So PM me your questions, and Ill let you know if I like it.

You say lose anything yet "and if people ask good questions about Nvidia hardware/marketing/anything Nvidia then they give them prizes" o_O

99% of you arent gonna be here though... and you can help out a fellow [H]er... and 10$ :D

Ive got a few questions, but I dont know how "good" they think they will be.

Back