10% off best buy coupon 7/23 to 7/26

If they had BFG 6800GT OCs in stock id probably go for one at 359.99.

Doubt they will for a while though. Anyone see them at their local BB?

my local best buys have them in stock now. and my pre order from july 4 with %10 off shipped 2 days ago. so you might have some luck

aww i want and i have the money but my local best buys are out of stock :(

lit said:
my local best buys have them in stock now. and my pre order from july 4 with %10 off shipped 2 days ago. so you might have some luck

Where is your local best buy? ZIP code? I want to see if the online stock check is reliable or if i should go in the store myself.

I'd go do it too, but the online stock checker says not available anywhere in my area. I may go and look in person tomorrow.

Thanks for the coupon, mine also shows in stock as of this morning, I am going to go camp out until they open.

** OPEN * OPEN * OPEN **

pffft. Jesus, my family and I spend so much money there, we get coupons for like 40% anything in the store. They practically know us there.

it says its in stock on the site at many locations.. i called them and no one says its in stock :mad:

yeah i noticed that too it now says the card "is available at " every bb store in the country. I think this just means they carry the card not that they actually have any. Still i may go check the closest one to my house.

I went and checked two here in STL. (South County and Crestwood for you other STL'ers)

The site says that they have them in stock, visually checked both and neither had them this morning.

Perhaps they just haven't unboxed them from the back? I'm gonna go in later today again and see if they have been unboxed and ask the clerk if they have a count for them yet as they were really busy this morning.

This wont work for Playstation 2 or any of its accessories will it.

Ya it's out of stock all around my area even though the website shows it as in stock. GET THEM IN STOCK#!!!!

Tons of BB's in my area have the BFG 6800GT OCs in stock atm.

I'm soooooooo tempted to go get one right now if my gf would let me use her BB credit card.

Guess I kiss @ss tonight and hope. ;)

Oh, zip code 01440 for those who are wondering where in the world this is, Massachusetts.

I went to both the BB stores here in Colorado Springs and neither have it, I called and complained to the web site peeps and got a free replacement plan for the New IPOD 20GB I bought instead, already with a 10% discount.

So all in all, not a bad day, no new vid card, but got an new IPOD with replacement plan for $270 + tax

JKA Represent said:
pffft. Jesus, my family and I spend so much money there, we get coupons for like 40% anything in the store. They practically know us there.

would you like to share any of those 40% deals? :D

JKA Represent said:
I'd glad you pay you a hamburger Thursday for a 40% off coupon today. ;)

BTW, that damned coupon is so big I will need to spend it on a new color inkjet cartridge!

palabared said:
do they have the 4th gen ipod yet?

Yes, I picked up one of the new 20GB versions, it has the same faceplate functionality as the mini-ipod.

raddevon said:
Do any Best Buy stores carry the BFG 6800 Ultra OC?
Nobody has reported actually seeing one, although they show up on the BB Web site as available in stores. The Industry Hills, CA BB supposedly had them (according to Web site) but when I went there today, they didn't have any.

gokdog said:
Yes, I picked up one of the new 20GB versions, it has the same faceplate functionality as the mini-ipod.

weird, i went to my local bb in dublin,CA they had the 40 gig in stock but said they are phasing out the 3rd gen 15 gig, for a month and arent selling the new 20 gig till then....gay cant use the 10% off ;(

uclajd said:
BTW, that damned coupon is so big I will need to spend it on a new color inkjet cartridge!

LOL, That's good stuff! Thats why I bought a cheap Laser printer and only use it for school papers.

Horray for laser printers :cool:

I just called all the following stores:
Federal Way
Lynnwood
Bellevue
Northgate
Puyallup

They all said they don't even carry ANY of the 6800s yet, much less have any in stock.
What the website says is complete bullcrap.

Ya I called them all too, the tukwila store's computer department doesnt even pick up whenever i try and call them

Back