10% off at Best Buy

meh, most of the time even if its not part of the 10-12% off coupon they call the manager and they just clear it. Wish I would of had this yesterday when I bought Serenity Blu-ray.

meh, most of the time even if its not part of the 10-12% off coupon they call the manager and they just clear it. Wish I would of had this yesterday when I bought Serenity Blu-ray.
It's only for blu-ray players. I made that mistake last too last year with one of these coupons ;)

The coupons are not really worth it. You are better off waiting for what you want to go on sale, rather than taking 10% off.

The coupons are not really worth it. You are better off waiting for what you want to go on sale, rather than taking 10% off.
Yeah probably true. I was going to use it on an LCD that BB has for $379, but then just saw that Staples has it for $279 on sale :eek:

Just look for the person that looks new on the job and they'll call over a manager who will probably just look at the % on the coupon and toss it in the trash before punching in a manager's price adjustment :p

Just look for the person that looks new on the job and they'll call over a manager who will probably just look at the % on the coupon and toss it in the trash before punching in a manager's price adjustment :p

Its really hard to stand there sometimes with a straight face, but that's generally how it works. You never really get use to the feeling of knowing that that is not what the coupon is suppose to be for. Where is the new 10%/12% coupon?

There is only a couple of things they will not use the coupon for. i.e. Apple Products is the biggest thing. Some sort of contract nonsense to not discount apple products for whatever reason. Otherwise, they will knock the 10/12% off most anything unless it specifically says your item on the exceptions part of the coupon.

There is only a couple of things they will not use the coupon for. i.e. Apple Products is the biggest thing. Some sort of contract nonsense to not discount apple products for whatever reason. Otherwise, they will knock the 10/12% off most anything unless it specifically says your item on the exceptions part of the coupon.
Same with Bose and any other unilaterally priced brands.

Have them price match and get the extra 10% off?

You can try this, but it will vary based on what sales rep you get. I tried doing that with a plasma TV I just bought, and the sales rep would not accept both the coupon and the price match, only one or the other.

I haven't bought a thing at Best Buy for years. Between BJ's, Sam's Club and Costco I can get most of all the techy equipment I need. ...and what I can't find with them I look online. Regardless of who I go with I have found that Best Buy has always been more expensive.

Have you seen their prices for HDMI and Speaker Wire (both Monster brand) it's rediculous?!

Actually you can in fact do price matches and use the coupon. I bought my 67" samsung dlp about 2 months ago using the 12% coupon. The TV was also on sale so i got the 200 off from the sale then another 12% on top of that.

it says it cant be used on video game anything.... kinda sucks

Back