10% off any single item @ GoodGuys

karrock

Limp Gawd
In: Televisions, Home Audio, Video, Cameras/Camcorders, Personal Electronics, Car Electronics

http://www.goodguys.com/25MAR05_10EX.ASP

Ends 4/2 (they mean 2005 -- I used the coupon and it works)

THE FINE PRINT
* 10% OFF OFFER on any one item purchased between 3/25/04 and 4/2/04. Excludes Alpine, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Bose, JL Audio, Epson, Eclipse, Velodyne, Apple iPod, PDAs, video games, software, computer peripherals and all wireless products. Offer applies to new, in-stock merchandise only and may not be combined with any other discount coupon or Good Guys offer, including Good Guys financing offer. Excludes service contracts, car installation, custom installation and all clearance and open-box products. Items in Clearance Store are priced as marked. goodguys.com reserves the right to limit quantity per customer. goodguys.com also reserves the right to amend the terms, alter the credit amounts, or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice at the sole and absolute discretion of goodguys.com.

ooooohhhh, a $600 Digital Rebel.... yet the D70 is still $1300 :(

i bought a tv from them within the past 30 days, will they give me the difference back if i go in with a reciept?

Bugalaman said:
ooooohhhh, a $600 Digital Rebel.... yet the D70 is still $1300 :(

$1300 for a D70? DAMN. I knew my aunt was lying when I asked her how much the camera costs, and she just replied that it was somewhere within the $500 range. I should've known better when I played around with that camera - I'm gonna hock that camera off of her when the right time comes around.

I think this deal is a bit cold... considering it says that all wireless equipments don't get the 10% off. Pfft.

AdmiralTiger said:
I think this deal is a bit cold... considering it says that all wireless equipments don't get the 10% off. Pfft.

By "wireless" they mean mobile phones

Back