10% coupon for BB Labor Day

If you think Video Game Hardware means vid cards, it means PS2s, GameCubes, and X-Boxs, etc.

It should work on a vid card.

NIGHTMARE2 said:
If you think Video Game Hardware means vid cards, it means PS2s, GameCubes, and X-Boxs, etc.

bingo

NIGHTMARE2 said:

Under Computer Products, video cards is not listed.

Is there a link to a printable coupon, or is it in some weekly ad?

That is a printable coupon.

huumm i see i see.. well it still doesn't matter.. i just did the math.. and the harddrive i want is still about 20 bucks cheaper at newegg..

Hi guys,

Just as an FYI, the coupon is only good for the things it lists. The register automatically deducts the discount from a qualifying product when you scan the coupon. Your best bet is to sweet talk or complain to get the discount on a non-qualifying prod.

I'd use that on an ipod myself...if I had 400 bucks (for the big one)

T

I bought one of the new IPODs with this the last time they did a 10% deal.

Great purchase, the thing is awesome, nothing like having a 20gb flash drive that plays MP3s.

Thanks very much for the heads up. I'm hoping to get a big screen TV and refrigerator soon and that just cut nearly $300 of the total.

And incidentally, iPods use a notebook hard drive last I checked. Sorry to burst your bubble and all, but if you drop it, it's gonna be half dead and possibly stop booting completely.

Optimus said:
Thanks very much for the heads up. I'm hoping to get a big screen TV and refrigerator soon and that just cut nearly $300 of the total.

And incidentally, iPods use a notebook hard drive last I checked. Sorry to burst your bubble and all, but if you drop it, it's gonna be half dead and possibly stop booting completely.

iPods don't use laptop hard drives.

I've dropped mine a few times and its fine, they're tough. I lost all my data once from not using it for awhile though. The battery is another story.... :mad:

oh and thanks for the headsup @BB

BTW - If any one has a receipt they can post/host showing the discount being applied to the BFG 6800 OC, please do so your fellow FHers can stampede en masse to their local BB, with arm flailing wildly, ready to do battle with the managers. :D

just did it doesn't work on package but you can get it on the 6800oc alone. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=803740 here is the thread I posted it under. depending on your states taxes it is more expensive to buy the card and game sepperate rather than as the package however if you just want the card you can save forty bucks over the package

Just tried to pick up a 6800 GT in the chicago area with the coupon, and was told "this is not a qualifying item"....

I'm going to second the request for a copy of somebody's receipt...

I went in to get ink for my printer and left with a 6800oc with 30$ off. I dont have a hoast but if someone gives me a email to send it to I'll gladly scan and submit.

Back