1 Year PlayStation Plus for $34.99

That's 5 days and they stack onto the existing.

I bought it and now my PS+ expires May 2015

Thanks! I got PS+ only when i got my PS4 not knowing much about it. Mainly the high quality games that are free accross all Sony platforms. Even got a vita after that. For $35 it's like stealing. :)

What all can you do with PS+? I only have a PS3, and never game online.

What all can you do with PS+? I only have a PS3, and never game online.

You have to have online access to download the games, but it's a subscription to select free games through PSN. These are full games and sometimes the selection sucks but more often than not the free games are actually pretty good. This week is Tomb Raider for instance, not too long ago was DMC.

As long as you are a paying subscriber you should be able to access these games, however I *think* if you miss out on downloading a game, you're kinda screwed unless they bring it back. I am not sure about re-downloading some time later either, have yet to re-DL a game.

You also get in on some decent discounts for digital download games; these games remain yours even if you lapse in subscription.

If you don't mind waiting to play games and the element of surprise it's a pretty nice subscription, I like it.

You have to have online access to download the games, but it's a subscription to select free games through PSN. These are full games and sometimes the selection sucks but more often than not the free games are actually pretty good. This week is Tomb Raider for instance, not too long ago was DMC.

As long as you are a paying subscriber you should be able to access these games, however I *think* if you miss out on downloading a game, you're kinda screwed unless they bring it back. I am not sure about re-downloading some time later either, have yet to re-DL a game.

You also get in on some decent discounts for digital download games; these games remain yours even if you lapse in subscription.

If you don't mind waiting to play games and the element of surprise it's a pretty nice subscription, I like it.

You can redownload it at any time as long as you are subscribed. The best method is to purchase the free games on PSN and not download it. This is what I do, when I feel like playing I will download it, that was until I put a bigger HDD into my PS3 now I just dl them all. Probably got $200+ worth of games I actually like out of my $40 PS+ sub.

You can redownload it at any time as long as you are subscribed. The best method is to purchase the free games on PSN and not download it. This is what I do, when I feel like playing I will download it, that was until I put a bigger HDD into my PS3 now I just dl them all. Probably got $200+ worth of games I actually like out of my $40 PS+ sub.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. One thing that frustrates me is that the game then auto downloads afterwards and the PSN store interface is the slowest thing known to man.

The code must be redeemed before March 31st.

This is why I didn't go for this. Something seems odd about that. I've had PSN+ Codes sit around for months before I did anything with them and it was fine.

PS+ has awesome games, e.g. they just had Tomb Raider which I paid $30 for just a few months ago. In fact if you don't care for the latest/greatest, you can have an excellent game library just with the free games.

Go to PSN store on pc, buy everything every month, download what you want.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. One thing that frustrates me is that the game then auto downloads afterwards and the PSN store interface is the slowest thing known to man.

You could always cancel like I do. You still have it "bought" in your download history for anytime after.

You can use coupon code PSNPLUSPROMO

Brings the deal...

Back in stock, but code no longer works (expired).

The "free" games you get with PS+ are only good as long as you keep paying for the service. So it's really just renting. Unlike Xbox where you get to actually own and keep the free games you get with Gold. Buyer beware.

The "free" games you get with PS+ are only good as long as you keep paying for the service. So it's really just renting. Unlike Xbox where you get to actually own and keep the free games you get with Gold. Buyer beware.

That's like saying the 7000 tv shows people watch on Netflix don't count because people were just ten thing the shows.

Unless they send you a disc in the mail, you don't technically own the Xbox games from Microsoft either. No way the Xbox 360 marketplace is around in another 10 years so people can get back all of those games they "own" later on.

Back