1 Million point challenge

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
Since last posting in this thread, I have hit 1 million points in four more projects: SiDock, VDW Numbers, Kryptos, and Beef. That makes a total of 61 projects with >1 million points for me.

LHC@home dev gets me to #48.

Hopefully kryptos@home server will be up after the school break.

The Ramanujan Machine project should make number 70 for me. At least once the stats sites update.

Last edited:
I'm busy with PG as I wanted to hit 100khrs wuprop hours before some of the sub-projects got suspended or ended indefinitely. In theory the PG sub-projects never really end as they can always extend the search range toward infinity....

SPT gives me #54. No more 1M projects to add to this list. I think this is the end of it :(

1704137490323.png

Looking at my projects score sorted in descending order, none of the projects below 1M credit are active. In 2023, only manage to get a few tasks for Ralph@home. Parlea@home and uspex@home (aka prediction) are not listed yet because they are in experimental stage.

Will see if 2024 bring in new projects but I don't have my hopes high. I'll try to get some other less popular projects to 10M milestone.

Happy 2024 crunching!

1704137537753.png

SPT gives me #54. No more 1M projects to add to this list. I think this is the end of it :(

View attachment 624016

Looking at my projects score sorted in descending order, none of the projects below 1M credit are active. In 2023, only manage to get a few tasks for Ralph@home. Parlea@home and uspex@home (aka prediction) are not listed yet because they are in experimental stage.

Will see if 2024 bring in new projects but I don't have my hopes high. I'll try to get some other less popular projects to 10M milestone.

Happy 2024 crunching!

View attachment 624017
Yeah...I've been chasing the 1M in a few projects for a long time. RNAWorld only has literally 1 work unit floating around that takes like a year to crunch. That project really irks me because they act like the science is important but they won't "waste" resources by sending out multiple copies to just get it done. They have been lingering like this for years with limited work. And allegedly they plan to work on more later but there is very little discussion that has gone on in recent months about any of it. I wish I had ran it more earlier on it its life cycle because you used to get tons of work.

1704138794311.png

Gaia is Linux only, so I need to spin up a few VM's to hopefully catch some random work. RALPH will get there hopefully some day but the way they do things is just stupid and irritating. That project will certainly stop at 1 million for me. I have a much longer dead project list...........

1704138908299.png
1704138930174.png

It is irritating that some of those projects and a few not on the list just never had enough work to achieve the 1M goal to begin with.

What is worse is that I earned more at QCN but the last move they did to a new University, they lost some of the data and never recovered it like they promised they would do.

Been a couple of years since I last checked, looks like I'm at 23 now.

free-dc claims 24, but I have LHC@Home 1.0 & LHC Dev@Home at the exact same amount of points.

Back