1 Million point challenge

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
Also here getting more difficult to move more projects above 1m in foreseeable future. Due to low points or low interest.
Maybe focus more on 10m goal.

You're not at 1 million on RakeSearch and SRBase yet ;-)

Both projects give OK points when running AVX.

I never have problems getting WU's from Rake, SRBase is currently low on WU's.

You're not at 1 million on RakeSearch and SRBase yet ;-)

Both projects give OK points when running AVX.

I never have problems getting WU's from Rake, SRBase is currently low on WU's.
I have a more "emotional" problem with Rake or SRBase ... too many math project around ... not my favorites at all ... but maybe you are right ... could try those a bit longer. Somehow my password for SRbase is not working anymore ...

I have a more "emotional" problem with Rake or SRBase ... too many math project around ... not my favorites at all ... but maybe you are right ... could try those a bit longer. Somehow my password for SRbase is not working anymore ...

Well it's just a pair of suggestions and Rake on optimized app is generous on points.

That's a misleading title. That's how many members have 1M in a project, 1 per project.

So we have 79 projects where a team member has at least 1M points.

That's not total number of 1M milestones on the team. You have 61 and phoenicis has 48. That's 109 right there.

I'm letting yoyo keep running to see it it will hit 1m before the next sprint. :)
Now that is a cool title
83FF42A6-559E-4C0A-A975-3643DCAE0023.jpeg

Even Kyle was surprised it actually worked.... :D Next forum software update will probably break it. lol

I need to get my ass in gear... only added one more 1M milestone since my original post; so am up to 24. That said, of my ~19 active projects, only four or five of them are below 1M. :p Time to hit some projects soon!

nah... wait until Jan 1st to focus on those..that way they will help with Marathons next year. For now... prep for the WCG birthday challenge.....

I currently have 41 over 1m and two more (Gerasim/Tn-Grid) getting close to 1m. I'll probably be stuck at 43 because of the problem pututu mentioned.

I wish WCG and the other three I have on a different CPID for [H] could be pulled over so my current CPID would say 41 instead of 37. (Here and here)

Edit: Looks like I got WCG to move to this CPID! I think the other three are a lost cause since they have closed down.

Last edited:
Back