1 Meeelliiioon pts:)

cool, i just restarted s@h and am at a measley 1,489.37 :(

*considers another crunch box*

Seti? weak.... :p

1 million points? Not weak ;) Nice job dude, keep it up!

Don't forget you have to pay your million point club dues before you are an official member. Marty handles the money.

;)
Congrats and keep it up.

pageian said:
Don't forget you have to pay your million point club dues before you are an official member. Marty handles the money.

;)
Congrats and keep it up.

LOL I hear thats not the only thing marty handles! :eek:

nj man, one day I'll be up in that range.

marty9876 said:
49 Days to over take pag boy wonder.... :D

Come get some bitch.... I mean Marty. ;)
The air is thin up here man, with as much talking as you do I don't think you'll last long. Yep, I never figured you for someone who had the balls to finish what he started. If you had any guts you'd ramp up some more and help us hold off the Aussies. I knew we couldn't count on you, are you still running all your boxes at 75%? What a loser. I'm not worried yet. :eek:

;)

pageian said:
The air is thin up here man, with as much talking as you do I don't think you'll last long. Yep, I never figured you for someone who had the balls to finish what he started. If you had any guts you'd ramp up some more and help us hold off the Aussies. I knew we couldn't count on you, are you still running all your boxes at 75%? What a loser. I'm not worried yet. :eek:

WOW...can we say hostility....marty...are you going to let him talk to you like this :)

FOR THE HORDE

pageian said:
The air is thin up here man, with as much talking as you do I don't think you'll last long. Yep, I never figured you for someone who had the balls to finish what he started. If you had any guts you'd ramp up some more and help us hold off the Aussies. I knew we couldn't count on you, are you still running all your boxes at 75%? What a loser. I'm not worried yet.
This is a callout! :cool: :D :eek:

roftranspo said:
WOW...can we say hostility....marty...are you going to let him talk to you like this :)

FOR THE HORDE

Of course he is, he's a wuss. We'll go down in a big flaming pile at the Aussies feet and all his boxen will be chugging along wasting 25% of their cycles because he's too chicken to crank them up. :eek:

;)

pageian said:
Of course he is, he's a wuss. We'll go down in a big flaming pile at the Aussies feet and all his boxen will be chugging along wasting 25% of their cycles because he's too chicken to crank them up. :eek:

;)

hahahahhaha....thats funny....come on marty....its apparently time to put up or shut according to pageian...so what you going to do?

FOR THE HORDE

AtomicMoose said:

Anything for the cause. Even if it means I get brutally manhandled by *shudder* Marty I'm willing to take it for the team. :)

roftranspo said:
WOW....pageian...how do you feel after that beating :)

FOR THE HORDE

Eh, probably all those 503 belong to me, most of the Martys probably don't belong to him because they're all boyband wannabee Martys or something. On second thought, that pretty much describes our Marty too so I guess they count. :p

pageian said:

;)

Ok little man, prepare to be sucking Moose tit in 49 days. What a wussy, getting whopped by a pile of celerons running @ 75%.

marty9876 said:
Ok little man, prepare to be sucking Moose tit in 49 days. What a wussy, getting whopped by a pile of celerons running @ 75%.

You could make that approx. 38 days if you'd get your thumb out of your arse and crank them up to 100%. I know I know, that's asking too much. I'm saying right now that there is no way you'll take me in less than 49 days. Sheesh, 38 days? Who was I kidding? :eek:

marty9876 said:
Leave me out of this, he can suck your tits, Mary.
:p

ok sending one meelliioon moose dollars to you -- which is equivalent to canadian money which is about 3 bucks;)

incase p-diddy has a short term memory, I'll have 10gz additional on by 5:00 pm CST--- how much you gonna add to your end by 5:00?

marty9876 said:
incase p-diddy has a short term memory, I'll have 10gz additional on by 5:00 pm CST--- how much you gonna add to your end by 5:00?

25% of what you've got.

I recall hitting my first million, figured it was a good cutoff point. Some how that didn't work out........... ;)

Back