1 dollar chicken meal at boston market

sweet! I'm within walking distance of Boston Market.

Too bad i *just* threw a chicken in the oven.

Was gonna do the KFC Madden box tomorrow for 5 bucks..but this is alot better deal.

Thanks

:( Last boston market around here a few months ago. Was my favorite "fast food" place, especially with the cornbread.

sweet there is one a few blocks from place im at this week...Thanks. Im sure the boss will wonder about the dollar plus tax on my expense report next week...hahahaha

guess they're trying to steal KFC's customer from their free grilled chicken deal

Went to BM today, they cheerfully accepted 2 coupons, lunch for my Dad and I for $2.19 OTD! 3 Piece w/ Mashed Potatoes and Corn Bread. :)

woohoo!
THanks guess I'll be eating a lot of chicken this week :)
There's a boston market 1 block from here!

Had one today...for a dollar it can't be beat.
Gave our lawn guy three of the coupons...he was ecstatic.

My girlfriend is a manager at the one closest to me... So you know what I'll be eating all week :p
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Fast food is such a rip-off. And you never know who's behind the counter making the stuff or where the spatula or tongs have been, sometimes it's pretty scary.

Come on guys use this up! Its going on all week.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

In my area, there are a lot of people taking advantage of this. I went with my wife and daughter a few days ago for dinner and there was a constant line, they kept running out of chicken and they were rushing out more... Our chicken was a little undercooked because of it.

Its a pretty good deal, but the meal itself isn't that filling. But still, its $1.

They were offering turkey or meatloaf at the one near my house because they were running out of chicken...the restaurant was packed. Lines were out the door. Jeez.

All of the Boston Markets in the Cleveland area ran out of chickens today! They gave out meatloaf and turkey instead. MEATLOAF...MMMM ME LOVE THE MEATLOAF!

Had one today...for a dollar it can't be beat.
Gave our lawn guy three of the coupons...he was ecstatic.

Thats real smart giving it to your lawn guy, now I'll probably end up with tuberculosis when I go to boston market. :(

Thats real smart giving it to your lawn guy, now I'll probably end up with tuberculosis when I go to boston market. :(

Is this supposed to imply that his lawn guy has tuberculosis, or that all guys who mow lawns have tuberculosis? And even if his lawn guy did have tuberculosis and went to BM for dinner, why do you think he would have ventured into the same BM as you (for you to contract tuberculosis, which I suppose you were suggesting)?

Your post really confuses me.

Last edited:
Boston Market now has restaurants? That is scary since their frozen food sucks.

Boston Market now has restaurants? That is scary since their frozen food sucks.

The restaurants were around way before the frozen food, as far as I know. And their frozen food doesn't suck; it's average as far as frozen food goes.

Back