1/4/2017 Nvidia Announcements

• Thread starter Deleted member 278999
  • Start date

Will JH loose his shit again?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Add me as a friend please be my friend and spy on me NSA / SKYNET for $25 a month

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 278999

Thoughts on GeForce Now? Facebook interconnect? The new Shield? All those Friend Requests?

More importantly, WHERE IS TOM? Did he get fired?

And those friend requests. Ahahahaa

But the big question is - Will JH loose his shit?

GeForce Now is going to fail just like Onlive did because its still running on the same networks. So just like onlive 5+ years ago unless you have fiber to your door your ping times are going to make control lag horrible.

All I want is a 1080 Ti and he's going on and on about this shit nobody cares about!!!

1080ti or bust! The driving AI is nice, but it doesnt play Crysis, only Corpus Christi.

What a troll! Whaaaaatt..what happened to "1080ti confirmed at CES"?

Wow. That really sucks it wasn't announced. Maybe they'll do a soft release type thing or they are waiting for AMD to make a move. Either way, makes me feel better about just buying a titan.

When you absolutely have to have 60+ fps on your cars NAV screen, you need Nvidia.

Just get a version of the 1080 that you like. I stopped waiting December 31st. Just had a feeling it wasn't gonna happen. $699 for the Hydro Copper on Amazon was my pick.

Ha, I knew it! Can't trust any media these days.

Though it would have been nice to see what a 1080 Ti could do.

When will this nightmare end!? Worst CES presentation thus far!

It was a stockholder presentation, lol. I think that was a good move tbh.
If Nvidia would have dropped a card out of nowhere, we can definitely accuse them of sitting on tech.

My thread still stands that the 1080Ti may never ship!

I find it funny that very few forums had running threads about this keynote speach by the CEO of nvidia. Why is that? The online marketeers and astroturfers didnt want anyone to watch and nobody else was interested enough to start a thread? lol
Well we'll see how it works out but i think that pay service business model they have going on there could really backfire on them with lots of backlash.

Thoughts on GeForce Now?
A game streaming service has never been successful and it amazes me they invested in this. Maybe it's just to put those idle cloud servers to work... Other than that, isn't it suspicious that the demo was cut off by JH so quickly?

Facebook interconnect?
Welcome to 2010! I haven't used GeForce Experience since version 3 came out. I've never had a Facebook account.

The new Shield?
Nice, but the IoT integration is cringe.

All those Friend Requests?
:ROFLMAO:. You can't tell me they didn't expect that.

Really, the keynote can be summarized in one picture:
upload_2017-1-5_9-36-55.png

Of all that crap they talked about the only thing that would be interesting to me is the Shield... if I had a TV.

Back