1 25cm fan + 1 25cm fan=XCLIO A380 case

i just choked on a pretzel

that is badass. would be so much cooler if it was intake and exhaust as 250mm fans, but whatever.

I realize mounting the harddrive cage perpendicular like that helps with removal of the harddrives themselves, but I almost feel that 25cm fan is wasted because of it...

Yeah, got that kind of hard drive cage on one of my cases, and really don't feel as though it's worthwhile (for me, at least). Even though mine had a fan on the right side of the case (opposite the door side), I still modded an 80mm fan onto the back of the cage, to make certain I was getting heat OUT of there. :rolleyes:

As far as a 25cm intake goes, I'd say this thing likely gives more lan party bragging rights than anything else. The old, "My intake fan is bigger than yours!!" :D

Oh yeah, and when I read your thread title, OP, my first thought was, "A hundread twenty five centimeter fan?? GEEZ, THAT'S HUGE!!!" :eek:

I wonder, does this thing come with an anchor, to keep it from blowing off the desk?? ;)

Meh, looks like a lot of show to me. I like a more subtle style, but that's me. A nice silver Lian-Li with a blue glow, now that's what I like. (Ok I have been know to do black with red lighting. :p )

Wild fans though, wonder what the cfm and dB is.

Well, you have to consider that you'll need some "noisy" 120mm's to pump the air out of the bad boy anyways so that pretty much defeats the purpose of them being less noisy. I want to see a case with 4 25mm fans; 1 top, 1 rear, 1 side, 1 front--that would be so wicked, yet so big as to defeat the purpose of even having your computer in a case at all. Truly, it would be an extremist's dream!

mrjminer said:
Well, you have to consider that you'll need some "noisy" 120mm's to pump the air out of the bad boy anyways so that pretty much defeats the purpose of them being less noisy. I want to see a case with 4 25mm fans; 1 top, 1 rear, 1 side, 1 front--that would be so wicked, yet so big as to defeat the purpose of even having your computer in a case at all. Truly, it would be an extremist's dream!

will probably work in those cube mountain mod UFO cases

Anavel0 said:
Wild fans though, wonder what the cfm and dB is.

According to XCLIO the fans are rated at 150.49 CFM @ 32.1 DB. Thats quite a bit of air flow for a fan under 1000rpms.

I think it's time for the next case I build to have a lot of big fans.

Two problems I have with this case:

1. The front 250mm fan is blocked...a drill could fix that though.
2. It has a door over the drive bays, I just don't like that. :p

I'm getting one of these things...
I just couldn't resist the 2x250mm's since I decided to aircool (my Conroe is deathly allergic to water ;)).

To fix the front airflow problem, I'm just going to dremel out those HDD bays and drop my 200gb drive in the "floppy drive" space. (does anybody even use floppies anymore? :rolleyes: )

Max.Airflow: 150.49CFM
Noise Level: 32.1dB

just way too loud for me :D ill stick with my tt 130mm fans that are 16dB with 54cfm

DarkSide50420 said:
Max.Airflow: 150.49CFM
Noise Level: 32.1dB

just way too loud for me :D ill stick with my tt 130mm fans that are 16dB with 54cfm

ROFL, I hope that was a joke. Thermaltake are liars about the noise that their fans make. At least Xclio are being honest about how loud that fan is.

If the thermaltake fans really were 16dBA you probably wouldn't be able to hear them if your ear was right next to it.

Back