The FBI Made A Video Game And It Sucks

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
The feds have created a website to help teens spot violent extremists, and part of it includes a game that has been mocked by just about everyone. Aside from the bad controls, I don’t see how a running goat is even relevant.

This might look like a cute video game about a goat dodging objects, but it’s actually a video game made by the FBI to (apparently) help educate people about “the slippery slope to violent extremism.” …one of the interactive bits takes place on that table with a Game Boy. You play a terrible game called Slippery Slope, in which players are to “follow the distorted logic of blame that can lead a person into violent extremism.” Sure!

What a dilemma, you have schools set up to make them dumb so they are easier to control to gain power over them, but then they are so dumb they join terrorist organizations and try to blow you up.

Have you heard of the ones that a variant of "Which Came First: The Chicken Of The Egg"?

It's called "Which Came First: American Imperialist Aggression or Terrorist Attacks"

I found it too be a little too easy and didn't really have the replayablity I was looking for.

I'm just going to blame it all on the Christians.

wait, I'm a Christian.

Kotaku said:
If this was the setup for a 90s-themed X-Files video game, I might be into it.
I wonder if I can get that old X-Files game to run nowadays. Must be in a closet somewhere. Whelp, I know how I'm wasting the rest of my evening. Thanks, FBI!

Sards Zooterkins, for the love of gadsbuttlikins....I am tired of this crap.

And we need to tax even more....seriously fuck them.

This post makes me feel how i feel reading reason.com....pissed

Back