Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specs Leak

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
It seems that the upcoming Tab will be similar to the S2, aside from the Snapdragon 652 chipset. The original Tab S was exciting because it was the only tablet with an AMOLED panel—now that OLED laptops are coming, maybe Samsung should do more to make the product line more appealing.

The Galaxy Tab S3 recently appeared at GFXBench with model number SM-T819. The previous tablet in the series, Galaxy Tab S2 is known as SM-T810, which makes us believe this is indeed the Galaxy Tab S3. The main difference between the Galaxy S2 Tab and the upcoming model is the chipset inside. While the former is powered by an octa-core Exynos 5433 processor, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 might come equipped with a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor.

Meh. Time to stop rehashing and do something new. I mean, seriously. The resolutions are the same and the S3, according to benchmarks, is SLOWER...so what's the point?

There's no mention of microSD card slot
Next device.
businessman-throwing-paper.jpg

Is it me, or is Samsung trying their damnedest to make people not buy their products?

Is it me, or is Samsung trying their damnedest to make people not buy their products?

If they are, they're certainly doing a great job. Done with Samsung. Love the displays, but that's about it these days. Sincerely Tab S and Note 4 user.

Snapdragon processor means a more embassies modding community. Love my Tab S2 and the wife has been eyeing up one for herself. Sent her this link, at least I can hold the dogs off at bay a little longer it would seem.

I still have my Tab S. It seems like they haven't really improved on this device in any significant way once again.

I'll probably be looking elsewhere for my next tablet.

I don't use these products, so I am mearly asking this question out of interest, but 8 cores? Do you really think it's neccasary? I realize that only 4 are ever active at one time, but 4x 1.8Ghz just seems overkill for the menial tasks, that I, do on a cell phone. The 4K hardware acceleration and network standards are fine, but the CPU and memory "needs" just seem inflated to me.

was an early adopter of the galaxytab pro 8.4 and samsung pretty much abandoned it. never again will i buy a samsung tablet.

Literally no significant changes at all.

I have the Tab S2, 8 inch. Its a quality device, and build is superb. However, Samsung only runs a poor 6-9 month support cycle for these tablets, and there aren't many options outside of Touchwiz for the Tab S2 at the moment.

Back